New Pan Am/PSA Airlines

Sat Jan 08, 2000 7:43 am

Just cruising through the Pan Am website, I noticed in their reservations page that DesMoines, IA, and Manchester, NH have been added to the destinations available to choose from... yet there's no other information about those cities on their rather plain website. Anyone have the scoop on this?

Also: has anyone been able to follow up on those PSA 737's spotted at LAX about a month or two ago? ...or was that all a big hoax and I missed it?  

Sat Jan 08, 2000 8:57 am

Hey...I just called Pan Am to ask them about this ( I was confused too!) and the flight was aranged for that presidential or something he said 'primary here in N.H.' I guess that is for the elections....Anyways...It operates only 1 day, one time deal and it is one-way. He said that they will never operate that route, it is only for this special event. The plane flies oneway from Des Moines to Manchester..........Dont know about that PSA crap, i kinda am thinking its a hoax (I am sure it is)--seeing as all the people (4 or 5) that supposidly got a picture of it, were having a hard time scanning it!!!!!!-Probably just B.S. Anyways...

See ya
ATL Traveller

RE: New Pan Am/PSA Airlines

Sat Jan 08, 2000 10:02 am

That flight is for Jan. 25th only. Flight #369 Des Moines to Manchester. Cost is $486.50. It'll be the only nonstop flight for the press etc. covering the primary elections.