inflightmags

Flight Report Logs

Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:08 am

For those who have a flight log, beside the obvious.. date, time, airline, flight #, a/c reg #, a/c type, what else do you have listed for the pilot/flight attendant to fill out???

Thank you for all who have replied... Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Airdolomiti

RE: Flight Report Logs

Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:13 am

I have the flight #, date, sector, name of capt. + FO and FE (if applicable of course), a/c type & reg., departure gate/bay, STD, ATD, taxi time, airborne time, STA, ATA, arrival gate/bay, cruise speed, flight level, T/O runway, Landing runway, # of pax, sector mileage, sector flight time, and "other info:".

Most of the time I get friendly crew who fill it all out, just a couple of times the pilots didn't have time during the flight, but they quickly did it out at the gate upon arrival. It's really great to leaf through every now and then (especially my log for BA001 hehe)  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Federico

inflightmags

RE: Flight Report Logs

Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:37 am

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum...wasn't looking.

Thanks Airdolomiti..