New York Airports Websites - Disgrace

Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:08 am

This the official Newark Liberty International Airport website ( EWR ). What a shambles.

Do they have no shame? Especially when compared to though it doesn't load up from my computer at this present moment in time.
Anyone can fly, only the best Soar.

RE: New York Airports Websites - Disgrace

Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:10 am

Nothing wrong with it, its a fine website...what the heck do you expect? Lights and Bells and Glitter??????

Chief college football stadium self-pic guru

RE: New York Airports Websites - Disgrace

Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:30 am

Compared to many other airports websites the PANYNJ airports websites are not great. I just went to SFO's from the link and that is a really good one. If you go to the New Airline Services Page of any of the three NY area airports the last time they updated it was in late 1999 or early 2000 as up until last week they still had Universal Airways starting in Jan of 2000. Also for about two or three years they kept saying they were going to install real-time flight info on the sight and it kept getting delayed. I believe this summer they just put a link in that sends you to The PA really could do a much better job maintaining there sight and keeping it more up to date.
If you want general information, say where your airline is leaving from, than the sight is more than fine.
Just my thoughts..