sevenair

Most Unfriendly Cabin Crews?

Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:28 am

I love america, but sorry guys, your FAs are not the friendliest bunch! Especially on transatlntic sectors. Or is it just United? They are nothing compared to KLN transatlantic who are so lovely and approachable. But the internal sectors had very nice crews-cant explain the massive differences in attitudesI found UA FAs very unapproachable. Where do you think has most unfriendly FAs?

tcfc424

RE: Most Unfriendly Cabin Crews?

Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:36 am

As much as I hate to admit it, of all the times I have flown CO from and to AUS, the crews are very disinterested in the passengers, cold, and occasionally rude. I have not noticed this elsewhere in the system...

Just my .02

Mike S. in AUS

upgradeplease

Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:37 am

Iberia!
I once got yelled at for asking for a cup of water on one flight. "May I get a cup of water?..."You can have a cup when I bring out the beverages."...Geez!
On another I saw an FA literally chase an elderly man back to his seat when he tried to get up for the lavatory. She chased him whilst yelling something about his seatbelt. The whole cabin gasped and laughed.
Is ignorance something you have to practice or were you blessed that way?

alvaro

Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:42 am

Iberia has the ruddest FAs on earth!

Alvaro
En Mexicana cumplimos 85 años de hacerte sentir el placer de volar sin limites

aircraft88

Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:44 am

Hi!

Well I have never flown United so I wouldn't know what they are like but I have flown Delta Airlines in June to LAS via ATL and found that they were very friendly, helpful and didn't have the snottyness!

However, in August this year I went to HER on Air 2000 and thought that on the return flight, some of them were very rude. One of them had a right stress at my little bro because he asked for a blanket because it was cold and there was none left. Also they were very snappy but a few of them were very kind and helpful.

I have flown people like Easyjet, Britannia and others and the crew have always been very friendly.

Jamie.
Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no!

Matt D

Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:44 am

No, you are correct. United is the worst airline on the face of the planet.

I would have to say that Southwests are the funnest and Continentals are the most professional.

kingsford

Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:50 am

I only flew IBERIA on :

BRU-MAD-TFS
TFS-BCN-BRU
BRU-MAD2X
MAD-BRU2X

and never had a problem with F/A attitude. But american F/A's are the rudest or most unfriendly of all and totally de-mystify air travel, making you think you are just taking a bus or something...

sevenair

Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:55 am

I was on way fto LAS for a wedding, and the bride to be asked for a wine 4hours into the flight, the FAs reponse was 'sorry miss, you have had enough'. When she had only had one drink with lunch, an was asking for another. never again with unied-i like to think the cabin crew are there to help us passengers, and not pace up and down the aisles like security gueards or bouncers waiting to pounce on us as the slightest suggestion that they need assistance.

Greg

Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:57 am

Having flown them numerous times in Spain.....I'll go with Iberia.
Most friendly? BA, UA and US.

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:01 am

Never had problems with LH but people say, LH-cabincrew is unfriendly. At the airports they are very arrogant.

My favorite: QANTAS. Reason? I once flew with Wunala Dreaming from FRA to SIN (continuing 767 to BNE) and wanted to make a picture of left wing and engines #1 and #2.
Flight attendent asked me to hold on for a second, went into galley, came back with a wet towell and cleaned window.
Short comment: "Here we are, mate! "

scf158

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:14 am

Worst? CO

Best? WestJet wins it all...or AC

KAL744

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:20 am

Unfriendliest:

1. Thai Airways
1. Tunis Air
3. Lufthansa

Friendliest:

1. Korean Air
2. KLM
fly Korean Air ....

IberiaN

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:21 am

I have never had a bad crew in all my flights of Iberia, but, I flew British Airways MAD-MAN and the F/As were old and not professional at all.
Has decidido puntualidad, has decidido Iberia ;)

willo

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:34 am

worst? American and Alitalia

Flew American back from JFK overnight. F/A's just wanted to get everyone to sleep as soon as possible and did the minimum necessary. They were rude and surly in the morning. Had flown out on USair who's F/A's couldn't have been nicer. On very first flight with Alitalia from LHR the staff were off hand, we thought perhaps due to a 5 hours delay on the inbound from Milan. However, all of our subsequent flights with Alitalia had rude staff - maybe it's just the Italian way.

best? Lufthansa and Cathay by far

JayDavis

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:43 am

American, hands down...........

no debate needed.

DaV

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:49 am

It always depends on the crew you get.. why does it seem that people can't understand this fairly simple rule?

I've never had a bad crew, but I don't usually fly 10x per month. Maybe I'm a very lucky man, or maybe my standard aren't as high as some of you...  Insane

DaV
Two monologues do not make a dialogue

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:51 am

This is starting to sound like a gripe session against Continental.

While I have no gripes, I do fly CO occasionally, and I do notice differences that seem to emanate from where a crew is based. My observations are that the most absolutely friendly crews are domestic out of Newark ("Sure, your children can talk to the Captain." "Let me fold your coat neatly before I hand it to you." "Would you like another beverage before takeoff?") and the most aloof seems to be out of Cleveland.

The worst experience of many from a Cleveland-based crew, came when I got on a LAX-CLE-DCA red-eye last year, I noticed someone in my pre-selected aisle seat. The lead FA, a 'Ms-every-hair-in-place' type, explained that she had taken the trouble to arrange husbands and wives together and that I could take a seat she selected, or take a seat in any part of coach since the flight wasn't crowded and I was, after all, an upgrade from a partner airline.

I did have an aisle seat in the last row of first class -- along with two Indian gentlemen and an Arabic gentleman -- oh, btw, I'm black. Whether by happenstance or intention, first class had been neatly segregated.

With the main complaint being "Why can't I have the seat I selected?" I did lodge a call to CO customer service.

Faced with a similar situation on a similar flight, I would have to tell the Lead to give me the seat I selected, or call the airport police, and then notify Legal.  Sad

alcregular

Most Unfriendly Cabin Crews?

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:56 am

I would say AMM. when I flew to PMV, I had to wait 20 mins to actually see a member of the crew before I could ask for a blanket and I was ringing the attention bell. I dont know how many times I was missed by a whisker from the trolley, that was the first and last time I will fly AMM, cant beat good old BY.
Why drive when you can fly?

AnsettAW

Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:59 am

Must we go down this road?  Sad

We all tend to make sweeping generalizations about MASSIVE companies
with IMMENSE numbers of employees based on our own teeny tiny little
observations from the window seat. As if we're the center of the universe. (I say "we" because I've certainly done it too.)

I've experienced Australian, European, and American carriers with incredibly nice and incredibly rude cabin crew. It's like comparing Sheraton employees with every major hotel chain around the world.

It's interesting to talk about our experiences on different airlines but you can't underestimate the power of the "situation." It's just a situation and not some national or corporate conspiracy to make your life miserable.

I'll get off my high horse now -- I'll probably be branded as an arrogant American from here on out.....

Snap, Krackle, and Pop are thinly veiled emblems for the Trilateral Commission.

kaitak

Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:09 am

Personally speaking, I've never had a bad experience either. Some airlines have been less friendly than others, but not rude. I think it's a question of generalisation too: one person described TG as being unfriendly, whereas the general consensus would be that they are among the most friendly in the world.

It can often depend on the airline also; staff should be treated in a way which encourages them to have company loyalty, because that's what they'll pass onto customers; treat them badly and neither the pax nor the cabin crew will have respect for the carrier.

But, to go against my own advice and generalise, I have to say that it amazes me that a country like the US with its service culture and "have a nice day" attitude, it does manage to produce some of the most unfriendly crews around. There are exceptions, such as Jetblue and SW - but why is this: they believe in their company and their company values them. And that's the attitude they pass on.

My favourites? Cathay, BA, Aer Lingus and Japanese carriers.

BMAbound

Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:15 am

I read every post on the thread, and I just waited to see the one that's gonna be above me now...

I totally agree with AnsettAW, generalizing is not very smart.

Please start a new thread on this subject when you have met every F/A of any given airline and give me a percentage of rude vs. nice F/A's...

regards,

johan
Altitude is Insurance - Get Insured

dtwclipper

Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:16 am

I think this is a really dense topic, no airline has the best or worst crews. Some people just may be having a bad day whilst others are feeling great.

Have you gone to work every day with a smile on your face?
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

mog

Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:22 am

The question is "most unfriendly cabin crews"? So let me try to answer this without falling into the trap of nationalities or airlines.

I think cabin crew are friendlier when they are returning towards their homes. I observe this on airlines which fly Europe-India with mixed cabin crew of airline's country and destination country, and truly, have seen how this "going home" song is there on their mental airwaves.

I think cabin crew are friendlier when departure time is a logical late morning upto early evening departure, local time. This, again, is out of years of experience flying out of India at wierd hours during the ghost watches.

Forgive me for this one, I may be going on a limb, but visibly gay/lesbian cabin crew tend to be unfriendly with straights, in my humble opinion. They often wear their sexual orientation as a sort of chip on their shoulders.

With elderly cabin crew who have crossed the age of 40, one can often make out the friendlies and the unfriendlies by their faces and their body-language.

Reactions to bad food and beverages by passengers are directly related to how friendly or unfriendly a set of cabin crew will be. Here I would like to have cabin crew politely tell passengers that they, probably, hate airline food as much, too.

And finally, over made up, over dyed and over dressed up cabin crew often are the ones on the finest edges. The friendliest cabin crews are, usually, the ones who appear to be as close to natural as possible.

Just my view. I cannot think of any one airline or nationality which is better or worse. Yes, the petite young ladies on EVA stand out for being amazingly hard-working and forever at your beck and call, and on Virgin Atlantic you can get some really pleasantly boisterous people, but then that's part of their image, I guess?

flyboyaz

Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:26 am

I agree that any airline can have bad employees....and some may be just having bad days! I'm guilty of being a bit short with pax myself at times.

Overall I've had very good experiences on most airlines but I've experienced bad FA's on virtually every airline I've flown on. US...CO...NW...HP...UA. Though the exception would be Delta...I've flown with them about 6 times and all the FA's were exceptionally friendly...I was very impressed. I even had a surly FA on our famed Southwest...my friend was ready to get up and grab the guy right by the throat!! He was very rude and arrogant  Sad

I do believe that some airlines can be worse than others, but overall it really depends on the individual person you're dealing with.
Catch a ride on a smile!

usa4624

Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:33 am

I have yet to meet a "friendly" FA on American...

UN_B732

Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:39 am

KLM is the most friendly  Laugh out loud
I've never had to deal with rude cabin crew...well, sort of mean on SU, but maybe not given the circumstances. But they have been REALLY nice.
-UN
What now?

crank

Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:45 am

Air Canada, not all F/A's of course, but a lot of them.

B777FA

Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:49 am

Forgive me for this one, I may be going on a limb, but visibly gay/lesbian cabin crew tend to be unfriendly with straights, in my humble opinion. They often wear their sexual orientation as a sort of chip on their shoulders.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW NOW.......Don't stereotype......Would you go and say" Black F/as tend to be rude and unkind to white Passengers"??? NO you wouldnt because its not true....So please dont use the gay/straight arguement because it's also simply not true!!!!

[Edited 2003-12-18 18:50:28]

Aircanada

Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:14 am

Of course, Ac crews are ALWAYS the nicest!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy I only kid. I agree with the pople who are saying it is dependant on a number of factors, but airline has nothing to do with it. It's not like if I get hired by one airline, I am automatically going to be rude, but if another airline hires me then I am going to be polite. I think it's entirely dependant on what type of mood you're in. If I'm on the last flight of a 4 day pairing, then I may be a little irritable. Regardless of how a FA is feeling, I think they should always try to be as friendly as possible. That is, after all, part of our job.

Regards,
Andrew.

P.S. I'm not going to say anything about the gay/lesbian comment other than that it was a tad discriminatory.

jgore

Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:16 am

This is my point of view based on my flights.

I've been 3 times on the us and 1 to Israel through Italy with alitalia.

1995. EZE-MIA-LAX-FAT.
EZE-MIA Aerolineas Argentinas. The crew were really friendly. You guys must keep in mind that in undeveloped countries like Argentina, flag carriers treat their passenger like kings because they are not frequent fliers, thus, each passenger regardless the class in the plane, is treated very well.
MIA-LAX United Airlines. The crew were ok. Nothing outstanding.
LAX-FAT Skywest (UAL's). The crew were really nice.
Same to returning leg.

2000 EZE-MIA-LAX-FAT.
EZE-MIA United Airlines. The crew were horrible. Big fat, ugly, and rude flight attendants that would open the exit gate inflight if you asked to in order to get rid of you. Really bad attitude.
MIA-LAX United Airlines. I recall seeing the crew only 15 minutes from the entire 5 hours flights. Were they hiding from the passenger ? Big grin
LAX-FAT Skywest. Kind crew.
Same to returning leg.

2002 EZE-JFK-LAX-FAT-LAX-ORD-EZE
EZE-JFK United Airlines. The crew s*ked again. Black, big fat, ugly, and unpolite f/a's. Except for one guy from Uruguay. Coincidence ?  Big grin
JFK-LAX United Airlines. Good crew. Say, "Normal".
LAX-FAX. Always good service and attitude. (Seems that attitude depends on amount of passengers ???)
FAT-LAX. Same
LAX-ORD. "Normal" Crew. Nothing special.
ORD-EZE. "Normal" Crew. Nothing special.

2003 EZE-ROM-MXP-TLV Alitalia all the times.
Entire trip was horrible. Crew were hiding behind the curtains. ALITALIA is well known as the worst service out there.

In conclusion:

My personal opinion is that for international flights, there's a slight decrease of attitude from the f/a's. And this decrease also depends on the routes. I've noticed that for south american routes, unlike south american flag carriers, other airlines have such a bad service because of the prejudge they have towards south american people.
Regarding USA commuter flights, o well, I don't know what happens 'cause I've only taken 5 o 6 commuter flights. But my impression was that in United States, plane is like Bus or Train here in Argentina. Thus, the service and attitude for commuter flights is not that great. Crew is used to "attend" passengers way more often than here. Just imagine what the service and attitude would be here if we put "Ride Attendants" in our Buses or Trains ?. This is pretty much the same what happens in the US, I think (correct me if I'm wrong).

My two cents.

Regards

Jgore  Smile

macmac76

Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:25 am

CO's are the UNfriendliest out of all the flights I've taken.

UA's are the friendliest and provided the best service out of all the flights I've taken.

MarcoPolo747

Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:34 am

5 top unfriendlier :

VARIG
UNITED
AMERICAN
DELTA
AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS

PiedmontGirl

Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:59 am

Mog:

With elderly cabin crew who have crossed the age of 40.....

Elderly? At 40?  Big grin

Oh, my! I had no idea! I'll have to adjust my thinking. By that set of standards I should have been dead years ago!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

LImamura

Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:00 am

AA - is consistantly unfriendly or at least to me.

BA - they could be wonderful at times but they could be horrible, and give you nightmares for days if you have a bad experience.

Type-Rated

Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:08 am

I haven't taken CO in over 20 years because of a nasty F/A incident. I would rather walk. This is mainly due to the fact that I reported the incident and CO chose to ignore the incident and state that something like that could not happen on CO. BS!
I agree with that there are a lot of F/A's that act more like prison guards than F/A's. It seems that AA has quite a few of these.
But at the end of the day, it seems that the problem is with individual F/A's and not the companies that they work for. All airlines have "problem" F/A's, it's the ones that do something about it that gets my vote.

Waiting for the "I'm here to save your .... ", "You should walk a mile in my shoes", and of course the "But we were involved in 9/11" contingents.
Fly North Central Airlines..The route of the Northliners!

yegspotter

Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:18 am

Air Canada gets my vote. I'm sure there are "friendly" cabin crews on every airline, but I've had a couple of flights with Air Canada where the crew was less than friendly. In Air Canada's defense though, both of these flights were last April, shortly after Air Canada sought bankruptcy protection - I can understand some of the crew being a little concerned about their jobs.....

Best Cabin Crews - Westjet, without a doubt!!

pkone

Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:23 am

For me, it doesn't really matter what crew is like if flight is a short one. For long haul, I will pay more to avoid flying Iberia. Have done London-Rio and London-Buenos Aires with them a few times...never again.

catnamedalex

Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:26 am

Continental has the most professional and most pleasant inflight crews in my opinion and contrary to a previous post I have found inflight crews out of CLE to be the best trained and friendliest. If anything EWR puts an edge on your life as well as your attitude!

The lament about having a "Bad" day and reflecting that on the service to passengers is pretty lame considering that, other than SAFETY, inflight is one of the first lines of an old thing called "CUSTOMER SERVICE" and, I'm sorry, when it's customer service you can't have a "Bad Day".

That's it for now. Thanks

B777FA

Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:31 am

Type-rated,

I agree with your post that all airlines have their bad F/As.....Even here at my airline(which you mentioned) we have them.We all know who they are and the company does as well, But it seems like nothing is done to get rid of them.I know of at least 7 F/As at my base that have been fired 1-2 times and gotton their jobs back after getting the union involved (An example of how the union can work against you!).Seems like nowadays you can do anything you want and when they fire you, you can call foul and get you're job back.These people of course spoil it for the rest of us,who go the extra mile and treat the passengers with respect.
Sometimes when I hear or see some comment made by a F/A that is uncalled for I stop them and say " Listen, How would you feel it that was your mother non-reving and another F/A said what you just said to her"?
So like I said every airline has the bad apples!!! but just remember everyone that there are a lot of good ones too. P.S. the CO of 20 years ago is quite different than todays CO. I pass-rided on them twice and had a very good experience both times.Crews were very professional and pleasant!..You should give them a try again  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

[Edited 2003-12-18 20:50:17]

northseatiger

Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:34 am

For me it has to be Canada 3000, I flew to Toronto with them from Glasgow and they had the rudest, worst tempered crew I ever saw, even ramming the trolley into my legs on a cramped 757. But I just learned they have gone bust so I dont how many of you will have flown with them.
T's And P's look good....Rotate

duckbilled

Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:46 am

Within the last few years, I have only flown Northwest, America West and EL AL.

With NWA, the are usually not great. I had one FA that was very rude but it was a 1:00AM departure from Vegas to DTW. With the exception of two NWA FA's that I have encountered, most of them seem to be old and nasty. I say this because I will put up with poor service if the FA's are hot. The last flight I was on had one that was smok'n. On another flight about 5 years ago (it was probably on Mesaba), the hot little FA sat down a chatted with me for most of the flight.

America West, not great, not bad.

EL AL, I have heard that they have a bad reputation for service but the last flight I was on was in 1999 and it had a great cabin crew. Some of them were pretty cute to. The whole back of the plane was filled with 21-35 yo single adults on a group mission. The FA's closed off the enterances to the galley's by placing the beverage carts in the walkway which turned the gelley in to a bar. They FA's tended bar until they ran out of booze (about 5-6 hours in to the flight). Yes, we drank the plane dry. Anyway, that was very cool of those FA's. I don't think they cut anyone off.

Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:12 am

Well,

The original premise might have been dicey, but this thread is turning into an interesting read.  Smile

PiedmontGirl

Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:16 am

Duckbilled:

With the exception of two NWA FA's that I have encountered, most of them seem to be old and nasty. I say this because I will put up with poor service if the FA's are hot.

I don't understand why age excuses bad behavior. And......those "hot" flight attendants will just be "old" in thirty years. The reason the old ones are sometimes mean is because people were willing to put up with their horrendous behavior when they were "hot." Where do you think they came from? Outer space?  Big grin

Poor job performance is poor job performance regardless of the age, gender, ethnic origin, or sexual preference of the person doing it.

..... the hot little FA sat down a chatted with me for most of the flight.

Were you the only one on the plane? Was the plane nearly empty? Or did she just ignore people that she didn't like the looks of?

All those "old" flight attendants who are mean to you were mean thirty years ago. I know because I was flying better than thirty years ago and flight attendants who are mean to passengers when they are young just continue to do it as they age. You see, a young witch just turns into an old witch.  Smile

dtwclipper

Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:38 am

Jgore

"2002 EZE-JFK-LAX-FAT-LAX-ORD-EZE
EZE-JFK United Airlines. The crew s*ked again. Black, big fat, ugly, and unpolite f/a's. Except for one guy from Uruguay. Coincidence ?"

First of all, what does a the race, figure or physical appearance have to do with a crew member being "unpolite" as you wrote (try spell check). I think you need to think before you write something so blatantly racist and ignorant.

Judging from your post though I have a feeling that you are one of those spoiled South Americans that inhabit this world, and you won't listen to anyone.

FlySSC

Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:10 am

There is NO most unfriendly or most friendly Cabin Crew !!!

Each airline has friendly Staff, and "less" friendly staff (cabin, cockpit, ground)...and sometime, the most friedly F/A, one day, becomes the most unfriendly, just because he is a human being, as we are all...!

LH526
Crew

Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:19 am

Unfriendliest:
- United Airlines

Friendliest
- Lufthansa
- LanChile

Mario
LH526
Trittst im Morgenrot daher, seh ich dich im Strahlenmeer ...

mats

Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:54 am

Although there are fewer and fewer left, the former Pan Am crews that fly for Delta are my favorites. They're classy, friendly, organized, and seem to love flying.

I think that the Delta crews out of JFK and LAX are the best, but there are some really good folks in Atlanta too. I've had a few bad ones but they're mostly terrific.

Worst: the now defunct Business Express. They were famous for being snippy. But they probably made about $5.00 an hour for flying around on those Saabs.

I don't like the "down home" feel of regional F/A's. Some of the Atlantic Southeast Airlines crews really enhance the "Greyhound Bus" atmosphere. But they're paid so little and have such little training for a pretty awful job.

Of the US majors, I clearly think that Delta's are the best. But there are some great F/A's on United and American. I'm not terribly fond of Continental--they're often standoffish and bitter. There's an occasional good one, but I'm usually unimpressed.

WesternDC1010

Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:10 am

I avoid CO at all costs. Two incidents with CO cabin crews is all it took for me to make that conclusion. The first incident...shame you, Continental! The second incident, SHAME ON ME for choosing Continental again!

If I had a choice of walking or taking CO, I'd walk.

- Ron
Western Airlines - The Only Way To Fly

dtwclipper

Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:18 am

I don't know what you guys have against CO. I flew CO 0071 AMS-EWR in BizFirst and it was one of the best flights I have ever been on. Outstanding service from the time we left AMS until we got to EWR. It was the first time in years that I had not been trans Atlantic on NW/KL and it was a real treat.

Professional and super friendly. Will be on them again for vacation in July...DTW-IAH-GRU-EWR-DTW, and I am so looking forward to it!

PiedmontGirl

Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:24 am

Dtwclipper:

I don't know what folks have against Continental, either. Many years ago when Frank Lorenzo was in charge, CO had a real problem. However, Gordon Bethune, the CEO over there, has done wonders for CO.

Fifteen or twenty years ago, CO's attendants would have been standoffish and bitter.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos