In march last year! It was a flight from Frankfurt to Phoenix, AZ
, on a Lufthansa A340-200 (Reg. D-AIBE).
- Got an upgrade to First Class, which was about half empty and service was really excellent
- My last flight on Lufthansa's A340-200 (and probably my last A342 flight ever, as there are not many of them around)
- My last non-stop flight to PHX
at least for a while as LH
dropped the route for 2004
- I liked sightseeing over PHX
, Scottsdale and the superstition mountains during the A340's gentle climb through the Arizona heat
- Plane was named after my then new home town "Stuttgart"
- I had a great vacation