jhooper

How Airport Security Really Works!

Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:19 pm

Last year 1,944 New Yorkers saw something and said something.

zippyjet

RE: How Airport Security Really Works!

Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:33 pm

On my computer, the audio was hard to understand. I heard a chick with a British accent say nice luggage. Cool thread. Let me add some humor.

You know the diarrhea commercial where people having the runs get caught in the worst places. Where will you be when your diarrhea medicine craps out? They have one where Santa gets stuck in the chimney. Another one where a back to nature rich lady is getting a mud bath and footsie rub with cucumbers in her eyes and of course nature calls with a vengeance. Here is "Zippyjet's" spoof.

1. Where will you be when your diarrhea medicine craps out?

2. Flash to the busy airport security screening devices where, for TV purposes a strikingly foxy Amazon woman in a pin striped micro mini business suit is going through old Sparky. At that moment, she gets that call and, it is not on her cell phone. It's that chi chi $ sushi gourmet lunch making a jet speed exit. She gets that call of nature. Of course the machine goes off with all the bells and whistles. And, this foxy lady with those endlessly long legs sprints into the sterile area where, the state police and the police hounds tackle her.

"If she just took diarrhea X she would have made her flight and not breached airport security!"  Nuts  Big thumbs up
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!