sammyg

Need Help With BA Booking

Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:21 am

Hi, I have been a reader of this forum for a long time and am always impressed with the knowledge that some of you have! Anyways, I have booked myself a £300 r/t ticket today 17/2/04 - 29/2/04 LGW-MCO, as I am planning to visit Florida with friends. However I have now realised that they are flying LGW-TPA. Do you think it is a)going to be possible & if so b) how much is it going to cost to change myself onto the flight!

Thanks in advance

Leskova

RE: Need Help With BA Booking

Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:28 am

Hi Sammyg,

is the GBP300 amount with or without taxes? If it's with taxes, then I guess that you've booked a fare in N-Class (either NLXNNGB or NLWNNGB) - both are non-refundable and non-changeable, so - unfortunately - no-go with that...

If it's the GBP 336 plus taxes fare, then you might be lucky - that can be changed for GBP 50...

Regards,
Frank

P.S.: Welcome to a.net!
Smile - it confuses people!

sammyg

Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:37 am

unfortunatly it was £300 all in, didnt worry about having any sort of flexibility as I thought the plans were all set in stone - I guess it pays to double check & check again when your booking these non-refundable tickets!!

Leskova

Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:41 am

Yupp, that does help... just enjoy the ride through Florida - make the best of it, and if you're travelling with friends, the time you need to get to TPA will probably seem quite short anyhow... Big grin

Have a nice trip!

Regards,
Frank
Smile - it confuses people!