sammyg

Need Help With BA Booking

Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:21 am

Hi, I have been a reader of this forum for a long time and am always impressed with the knowledge that some of you have! Anyways, I have booked myself a £300 r/t ticket today 17/2/04 - 29/2/04 LGW-MCO, as I am planning to visit Florida with friends. However I have now realised that they are flying LGW-TPA. Do you think it is a)going to be possible & if so b) how much is it going to cost to change myself onto the flight!

Thanks in advance

Leskova

RE: Need Help With BA Booking

Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:28 am

Hi Sammyg,

is the GBP300 amount with or without taxes? If it's with taxes, then I guess that you've booked a fare in N-Class (either NLXNNGB or NLWNNGB) - both are non-refundable and non-changeable, so - unfortunately - no-go with that...

If it's the GBP 336 plus taxes fare, then you might be lucky - that can be changed for GBP 50...

Regards,
Frank

P.S.: Welcome to a.net!
Smile - it confuses people!

sammyg

Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:37 am

unfortunatly it was £300 all in, didnt worry about having any sort of flexibility as I thought the plans were all set in stone - I guess it pays to double check & check again when your booking these non-refundable tickets!!

Leskova

Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:41 am

Yupp, that does help... just enjoy the ride through Florida - make the best of it, and if you're travelling with friends, the time you need to get to TPA will probably seem quite short anyhow... Big grin

Have a nice trip!

Regards,
Frank
Smile - it confuses people!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos