Topic Author

If you where to design a c/s, what would it be?

Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:05 pm

I saw a post not too long ago about "if you owned an airline" or something of that nature. (I apologize to the person who started that thread if I got it wrong.) You can't have an airline without a livery. So, if you were going to design your paint scheme. What would it be?
Right rudder....Right rudder...Come on, more right rudder....Right rudder......Aw forget it, I quit!!

If you where to design a c/s, what would it be?

Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:28 pm

Probably by today's standards it would be laughed out of the sky...or maybe not, being that some of today's liveries leave much to be desired. But I remember the very short-lived airline TranStar and how they painted each plane a deep dark purple with several colorful pinstripes towards the tail. I always thought it was striking in the early evening at LAX or LAS when the sun was still out; at some angles it almost looked black. I thought the placement and style of the white font was cool too. I think I'd want to do something different (but not dated) like that, and not too busy or outrageous.
Snap, Krackle, and Pop are thinly veiled emblems for the Trilateral Commission.

RE: If You Where To Design A C/s, What Would It Be

Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:43 pm

Look at this WesternCanadian paint scheme at http://www.liladesign.com. I would go for those colours!