usnseallt82

Remember the finer things in life: Hooters

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:17 pm

In the midst of all the airline news, perhaps we should all take a moment to remember the finer things in life... Big grin

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Brian Stevenson - SPOT THIS!

View Large View Medium

View Large View Medium

View Large View Medium

View Large View Medium

View Large View Medium

Photo © Troy Prybyski/Cactuswings

God bless aviation!  Big thumbs up
Crye me a river

ual747den

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:21 pm

Damn I love America!!!! Those girls are SO SO very hot! I visited the Fort Myers Beach FL Hooters recently and WOW they look good there!
/// UNITED AIRLINES

ual747den

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:22 pm

Damn I love America!!!! Those girls are SO SO very hot! I visited the Fort Myers Beach FL Hooters recently and WOW they look good there!
/// UNITED AIRLINES

JBirdAV8r

Seems like the company has been doing extremely well...much better than I thought they would! They've already expanded quite a bit I think...

God bless aviation!  Big thumbs up

Can't argue with that for one second...and those orange jumpsuits are great...not trashy at all. Seems to be a class act!
I got my head checked--by a jumbo jet

maiznblu_757

Damn I love America!!!! Those girls are SO SO very hot! I visited the Fort Myers Beach FL Hooters recently and WOW they look good there!  Big grin

[Edited 2004-01-15 07:23:24]

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:23 pm

All one has to do is glace at the posts here in Civil Aviation and (especially) non-aviation to conclude the average a.net user doesn't get laid (or perhaps interact with the opposite sex) often...

I need a valium.

Flyer732

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:27 pm

Yet another post to make Brian's ego grow. I was with him on that photo shoot and I can tell you it wasn't my ego growing.

ual747den

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:31 pm

INDUSTRIALPATE
Why is that? Because we like to look at fine women with big planes we dont get laid?? I guess everyone flying Hooters must not get laid either
/// UNITED AIRLINES

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:33 pm

UAL747DEN,

Damn I love America!!!! Those girls are SO SO very hot! I visited the Fort Myers Beach FL Hooters recently and WOW they look good there!  Laugh out loud

usnseallt82

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:36 pm

Such a very lovely airline. And who ever said that comfort in the air comes from the chair? Oh but a wonderful world this is.  Big thumbs up
Crye me a river

Delta767300ER

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:39 pm

UAL747DEN/IndustrialPate,

Damn I love America!!!! Those girls are SO SO very hot! I visited the Fort Myers Beach FL Hooters recently and WOW they look good there!  Laugh out loud

I hope to fly Hooters Air sometime. I have visited a lot of Hooters around the U.S. and have found the waitresses to be extremely sweet and not bitchy or stuck up at all. I would love to hook up w/ one  Love

-Delta767300ER

usnseallt82

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:45 pm

As soon as they start their service runs to DFW, I will be on each and every flight...or at least I'll try! What a wonderful incentive to fly though.  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

usnseallt82

Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:57 pm

Of course, there must be tension amongst the pilots. I'm not sure if I could keep my tail in the cockpit with an interior like that! Then again, the flights would always be early to arrive in my book because I would make a 737 and 757 fly like hell to get to the nearest hotel.  Big thumbs up Hahaha

Cheers!
Crye me a river

flyf15

Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:03 pm

There are girls in my psychology class that make these girls look ugly. Guys, you don't have fly Hooters Airlines to see good looking women, they are everywhere if you know where to look. In the real world, you might have a chance with them, but on Hooters I'm sure they get the same lines a hundred times a day and have the mindset that while they're on the plane, anything that happens is just a part of their job.

Bobs89irocz

Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:05 pm

Delta767300ER- You ever wonder why they are so sweet to you and not bitchy? Because they want your MONEY....they want you to drink lots and lots of beer, get trashed and through the bills at them, thats all they want. I know....i have several friends in Texas that work at Hooters and they are bitches and will never give a customer the time of day, thats just they way they are. They flirt to make there money, its a job. Im sure alot of the girls enjoy the job (as my friends do) but they are regular girls that you see everyday.

There FA's maybe different because im sure they dont make that much money.

Industrialplate......lol funny stuff man, but the comments people make on this board have absolutly nothing to do with each one of our sex lifes, should we all just post a picture of out gf/wifes.....have the hottest gf/wifes on the board contest, maybe this might prove who would be not getting enough sex or good sex on this board. Good idea? Does it even matter since its a aviation board....why did you bring that subject up anyways? No flame buddy and im not cryin just tryin to understand your point!

usnseallt82

Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:05 pm

True, and by all means not the reason I posted this. Hopefully some will know that admiration doesn't mean obsession. But what a lovely world of aviation it is.  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

eham

Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:16 pm

...the girls at Hooters Amsterdam are much better  Big thumbs up

Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:23 pm

...the girls at Hooters Amsterdam are much better

Actually.... the girls in Amsterdam are much better, period.  Smile

VirginFlyer

Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:30 pm

remember the finer things in life

???

V/F
"So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth." - Bahá'u'lláh

CVGpilot

Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:37 pm

SWEET!

nudelhirsch

Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:40 pm

What must their mileage rewarding program look like... Nuts
Putana da Seatbeltz!

VSGirl

Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:27 pm

Wonder how long they will be around for though? Long or Short term?

Akumas

Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:40 pm

Very nice ladies  Smile
I wish Hooters serviced Australia!

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:00 am

I would have to agree that the girls in "Amsterdam are much better, period." Perhaps a merger should be discussed??  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

united4ever

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:04 am

"Seems like the company has been doing extremely well...much better than I thought they would! They've already expanded quite a bit I think..."

Well somethings expanded, anyway  Wink/being sarcastic

Mike

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:12 am

Expansion is in the eyes of the beholder.  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

Thrust

Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:58 am

An airline with hot women is the airline for me anyday Big thumbs up
Fly one thing; Fly it well

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:32 am

I think it would be the airline for anyone anyday.  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:53 am

Then again, people may want to just fly them for the superb cabin layout. Although, I don't see this as being the case.  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

usnseallt82

RE: Remember The Finer Things In Life: Hooters

Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:51 am

Thanks to the guys for renaming the topic. Works out great.  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:57 am

And, of course, the fleet...

View Large View Medium

Photo © Jeremy Irish

View Large View Medium

Photo © Carlos Borda

View Large View Medium

Photo © Shawn Byers

View Large View Medium

Photo © Shawn Byers

To all those who may be offended by my reflection on the finer things in life.  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

elwood64151

Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:03 am

Damn I love America!!!! Those girls are SO SO very hot! I visited the Kansas City North Hooters recently and WOW they look good there!  Smile

IndustrialPate:

I'm still laughing five minutes later!

I would love to hook up w/ one

Good luck...

you don't have fly Hooters Airlines to see good looking women

True. I know a lot of beautiful women. But at Hooters, they actually pay attention to you.

You ever wonder why they are so sweet to you and not bitchy? Because they want your MONEY

Read the statement immediately above.

the girls at Hooters Amsterdam are much better

You need to visit Kansas City. The Hooters by the airport...

And I'm so glad that people are keeping their comments more suggestive than explicit these days. I remember being quite put off by comments made on the last Hooters thread I read.
Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it in summer school.

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:30 am

Very true. I agree with the previous...this thread could be interpreted in many different ways, as most are. However, it was never created to be grounds for explicit comments, or analytical thought. Nothing more than simple aesthetic reflection.  Big thumbs up

So, for those who wish to judge the quality of a man by the internal interests that drive him towards reflection, then by all means judge away. On the other hand, if you wish to simply see the beauty that can be found in the skyways above us all, then I welcome you to enjoy the finer things in life.

Cheers!
Crye me a river

cha747

Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:45 am

So is there a Champagne Class (or room??) on Hooters flights? Remember...there's Noooo joining the Mile High Club in the Champagne Class  Big grin
You land a million planes safely, then you have one little mid-air and you never hear the end of it - Pushing Tin

srbmod

Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am

With Hooters Air flights being operated by Pace Airlines (same owners), they could be around as a niche carrier, especially if Midwest disappears (as the Hooters Air service has been compared to the way Midwest's used to be before cost-cutting). The fact that they've added a 757 does say something about the airline.

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:52 am

I agree with the previous comment entirely. The fact that the airline faced so much diversity in it's creation, but then has now added a B757 to the fleet says quite a bit about the expansion of their services. This being true especially if other LCC drop out of the running because of the OBVIOUS appeal of Hooters Air.  Big thumbs up

The Mile High Club doesn't even phase me...if there is a Super 8 club upon arrival!

Cheers!
Crye me a river

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:22 pm

But, I would imagine that while the scenery during flight is nice, the prospect of a much more exotic AF staff sure keeps me on the trans-Atlantic's. Although, there's no better way to reflect upon the opposite sex than a nice domestic flight to GBO!  Big thumbs up
Crye me a river

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:36 pm

I still enjoy the aesthetic beauty of the human body.  Big thumbs up
Crye me a river

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:19 pm

Or the aesthetics of their livery...either one.  Big thumbs up

[Edited 2004-01-16 06:42:48]
Crye me a river

Tiger119

Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:02 pm

My wonderful and thoughtful sister bought me a Hooters Gift Card for Christmas. I wonder if I could use them towards tickets?  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Flying is the second greatest thrill known to mankind, landing is the first!

sevenair

Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:35 pm

Ive never seen anything so tacky. When breats are the best thing about an airline, Id rather go somewhere else!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:06 pm

But it's not just the interior that makes the airline. The aircraft, as well, has comfort and class for a minimal charge. Of course, I might suggest a spell check every now and then for those who wish to discuss 'tacky' things in life.  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

usnseallt82

Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:08 am

Combine this lovely air crew with some ground scenery...

And I'd say we have ourselves one hell of a team!  Big thumbs up

Cheers!

Note: Photo copyrighted by Mitrovic Uros on MyAviation.net.
Crye me a river

usnseallt82

Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:52 am

Any thoughts in the matter??  Big thumbs up
Crye me a river

aifos

Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:14 am

Sevenair, you are soooooo right. This is bad taste Made in America at its best!

This posting has nothing to do on Airliners. From this post and other useless ones in the last weeks I have started to click on the members' profiles much more than I used to. Now, I guess when you are 22 with no girlfriend this might be the pics you enjoy watching on the net?!?!?! Gosh, a chick with big tits and in a 757 cockpit too (oh I am getting close...).

Guys, this is dramatic! This is the result of the stupid PG13 and 16 (and so on) and the shameful work of the censors at the head of the american TV networks. A whole generation is no longer acting normally when it comes to sex and nude bodies (or any female in a suggestive attitude)!!!!

Sex is no longer something natural (like in the country where this website is hosted for exemple or as matter of fact anywhere else in Europe!).

I suggest the deletion of this topic and the visit of some other more appropriate websites for Usnseallt82 !

thanks
BEst
C
AA Ex. Platinium

usnseallt82

Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:36 am

I understand your complaint. However, I don't see the obscenity in reflecting upon some of the more creative airliners of our day. While it may be a 'tasteless' topic to some, this fact is simply so in the eyes of the beholder. To others, perhaps some with a little less insecurity, this seems to be a very relevant topic to discuss, as it does pertain to feelings and emotions centered around an entity in the airline world.

I will make note of your objection. I find it very intriguing and thank you for your post. If I am in violation of any type of site-related rule, then I will be the first to apologize and suggest it's deletion immediately. However, if I can provide some sort of reason for reflection on the minds of the masses, then my goal is accomplished. Remember, the vast majority of the public eyes who see this site are not stimulated, either physically or cognitively, by anything other than something of this nature.

I apologize for the offense taken by this thread. My only suggestion would be a more open mind to the nature of the population today. I don't necessarily agree with it, but it does provide some humor in a very cold and dry world.  Big thumbs up

Note: My personal love life sounds like something you would attack, given the frame of mind that your comment is in. Of course, if I were to lower myself to that level and defend it, would it be any different than the 'tasteless' nature of the thread in the first place? Descartes mentioned many times in his day that the only truth of reality is the truth within an idea itself, not the contents of the idea. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
Crye me a river

aifos

Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:46 am

Mixing Descartes and Hooters?!?!??!? You must have smoked pot! and it is forbidden by Law in this country! We are in America!!! Not Sweden, Holland or Germany. Be careful!

I am surprised that you actually quoted Descartes. I rather would have expected you to mention the last Budweiser commercial....

If you fly high with Descartes or any substance then you have nothing to do on Hooters. Just keep being smart, reading Descartes...and make you girlfriend happy!

"It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well"
Rene Descartes. Discours de la Méthode. 1637.

Good luck
BEst,
Chris

AA Ex. Platinium

usnseallt82

Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:50 am

Haha, I'll take that one. The substance is Diet Coke, though it does seems to increase my urine capacity these days. Hmm...

Epistemology is absurd. - Hume

I beg to differ, but for some, it seems like it may be.  Big thumbs up

Cheers, and best of luck to you. Perhaps a grasp of humor might help your philosophical attempts.
Crye me a river

aifos

Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:19 am

Hey!

I am a big mix of cultures and education...and I use humor from all types of backgrounds and countries. I speak four languages fluently and have lived in 5 different european capitals which makes me a highly unusual american citizen ...

But I am glad to find someone quoting Descartes in the US other than some weird looking PHD dude from Harvard of course!!!!! Too bad we got to talk over this stupid Hooters stuff. I still think that if you had been educated anywhere else (in Europe for example) your approach to sex would be MUCH wilder -and healthier too-!

... And looking at these Hooters stupid looking chicks pictures would have absolutely not effect on you !!!!!

BEst,
C

NB: I bet if you would ask the 2 girls in the cockpit they would think Lisbon is a new detergent and Oslo some laxative for older women! Oh ... and Napoleon the name of their auntie's dog...

AA Ex. Platinium

usnseallt82

Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:00 am

Haha, or better yet, that Kant was a horribly insulting word to their female nature!  Big thumbs up

I will admit, I have loved the idea of studying in Europe for quite some time, especially Oxford. Now, many schools have abroad programs in the city, but I want to be in the university at Oxford. But hey, maybe one day!

Cheers!

Crye me a river

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos