Espion007
Topic Author

Your Most Embarresing Moment During A Flight

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:24 pm

Last thanksgiving i was heading on an a320 CDG-FCO.I got up to use the lavs,and there was a small line.I was waiting,and saw one lav said "vacant".I tried to open it,and there was someone in the lav and forgot to lock it. I felt so embarresed but couldnt return to my seat because i really need to go.to make it worse no one around the Lav spoke any english,and i did not understand one word.next time ill try to use whatever little french i am learning in middle school.it would not have made any difference though,i didnt understand them but everyone spoke Italian.
Snakes on a Plane!

usnseallt82

RE: Your Most Embarresing Moment During A Flight

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:31 pm

Try a transatlantic with a good nap during flight. I've seen many guys, with a nice looking F/A staff, wake up to their jimmy at full attention. I won't even begin to deny it myself. Oh well, I'll blame biology.  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

Joule

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:45 pm

and there was someone in the lav and forgot to lock it. I felt so embarresed

been there. I know how you feel - you're embarrased instead of the that person. I once opened the door and an old woman was inside (luckily she had finished and not in the middle of doing it!!)

The lavatories are normally half-lit when vacant and only becomes fully-lit when you lock it, so I don't know what's it like if you don't lock it.

ual747den

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:59 pm

USNSEALLT82
I cannot believe that!!!! I would die that would have to be the most embarrassing thing EVER! I am going to have so much trouble sleeping on a plane now, I seriously cannot get over how bad that would be to wake up to or set next to for that matter !
/// UNITED AIRLINES

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:02 pm

It doesn't bother me too much to wake up to it...I just simply WON'T get up for a minute. But it sure as hell puts a damper on the flight when 'biggins' next to me decides his little dilemma is a prime time for a sightseeing tour!

Cheers!
Crye me a river

eddieho

Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:02 pm

Well, my embarrasing - and funny moment was when I flew with my mom.
My mother tried to wake me up for dinner, and landing soon, but I was too comfortable and couldnt wake up. So - as a practical joke, she poured a whole glass of water over me....

Embarassing indeed.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos