Espion007
Topic Author

Your Most Embarresing Moment During A Flight

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:24 pm

Last thanksgiving i was heading on an a320 CDG-FCO.I got up to use the lavs,and there was a small line.I was waiting,and saw one lav said "vacant".I tried to open it,and there was someone in the lav and forgot to lock it. I felt so embarresed but couldnt return to my seat because i really need to go.to make it worse no one around the Lav spoke any english,and i did not understand one word.next time ill try to use whatever little french i am learning in middle school.it would not have made any difference though,i didnt understand them but everyone spoke Italian.
Snakes on a Plane!

usnseallt82

RE: Your Most Embarresing Moment During A Flight

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:31 pm

Try a transatlantic with a good nap during flight. I've seen many guys, with a nice looking F/A staff, wake up to their jimmy at full attention. I won't even begin to deny it myself. Oh well, I'll blame biology.  Big thumbs up

Cheers!
Crye me a river

Joule

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:45 pm

and there was someone in the lav and forgot to lock it. I felt so embarresed

been there. I know how you feel - you're embarrased instead of the that person. I once opened the door and an old woman was inside (luckily she had finished and not in the middle of doing it!!)

The lavatories are normally half-lit when vacant and only becomes fully-lit when you lock it, so I don't know what's it like if you don't lock it.

ual747den

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:59 pm

USNSEALLT82
I cannot believe that!!!! I would die that would have to be the most embarrassing thing EVER! I am going to have so much trouble sleeping on a plane now, I seriously cannot get over how bad that would be to wake up to or set next to for that matter !
/// UNITED AIRLINES

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:02 pm

It doesn't bother me too much to wake up to it...I just simply WON'T get up for a minute. But it sure as hell puts a damper on the flight when 'biggins' next to me decides his little dilemma is a prime time for a sightseeing tour!

Cheers!
Crye me a river

eddieho

Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:02 pm

Well, my embarrasing - and funny moment was when I flew with my mom.
My mother tried to wake me up for dinner, and landing soon, but I was too comfortable and couldnt wake up. So - as a practical joke, she poured a whole glass of water over me....

Embarassing indeed.