GOT
Topic Author

Blue Line Airways?

Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:52 am

Does anyone have anymore info about this airline? They arrived at GOT from CDG earlier today and are supposed to depart back tomorrow. Their code is BLE, and according to http://www.airlinecodes.co.uk it belongs to Blue Line Airways of France. However, their website doesn't work and I can't seem to find any info about them on the internet.

Can anyone fill in some details about this airline?

Regards
GOT
Just like birdwatching - without having to be so damned quiet!

FinnWings

RE: Blue Line Airways?

Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:00 am

Hello GOT,

Info of Blue Line, according to my latest JP 03/04:

Blue Line = BLE
Callsign: Blue Berry
Founded: 2002

F-GNLG ex-D-ADFE Fokker 100 (CY105 pax)
F-GNLH ex-D-ADFB Fokker 100 (Y109 pax)

Well, this information is little bit old nowadays as the JP issue was published at May last year... So they might have other aircrafts, but this is all I know. Does somebody know the latest situation of that company?

Best regards from your fellow neighbor country,
FinnWings

GOT
Topic Author

RE: Blue Line Airways?

Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:30 pm

Hi Finnwings!

Thanks a lot for the info. While searching for only Blue Line instead of Blue Line Airways I found several pictures of them. Too bad I cannot make it to the airport today. I can only hope for more visits in the future.

Can anyone fill in what type of business this company makes? Scheduled, charters or ad-hoc work?

Regards
GOT
Just like birdwatching - without having to be so damned quiet!