hawaiian717

UA Bulk Tickets California-Hawaii

Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:21 am

Does anybody know of any travel agencies that offer bulk fares on United between California and Hawaii?

David / MRY

hawaii12

RE: UA Bulk Tickets California-Hawaii

Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:55 am

i dont think any travel agency would turn you away. try any agency, most likely you will have luck.
or you could contact the group reservation at ua.
cheers

hawaiian717

Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:06 am

Any agency will let me booked at published fares. The problem is, the published fare is more than I want to pay. Panda Travel has an acceptable bulk fare on AA, but UA has better flight times, so I am trying to find an agency that might have a bulk fare on UA.

For those who don't know, a bulk fare is an unpublished fare that an agency makes a contract with the airline to offer, typically at a fare lower than what is public available through the airline's own web site or any travel agency/website.

David / MRY

EA CO AS

Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:16 am

Usually, wholesalers will not sell their negotiated bulk fares unless they're packaged by a retail agency with hotel accomodations and/or other land options like rental cars.

If you want a whole vacation package, you won't have a problem. If you're looking for air segments only, you may only be able to get published rates or perhaps some other negotiated fares via online distributors like Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, etc.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

AirVB

Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:21 am

We got a bulk fare for our soccer team group. 50 people for like $350 each. I can't remember the travel agency off the top of my head though. It's something like Travel Sports International, and I think its in Manhattan Beach if this helps.

hawaiian717

Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:03 am

EA CO AS,

What I'm looking for is a retail, air-only bulk fare. Panda Travel offers them for AA and HA, I'm trying to find out if anyone knows of a travel agency that offers them for UA.

I have looked online; Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, and Panda only have published fares for UA.

David / MRY