Ever Wanted To See Inside A Blimp?

Wed Jan 19, 2000 5:52 pm

Hi all

Just thought some of you might be interested to see my first pictures to be hosted by the good folks at Airliners.net - and a welcome addition to the much neglected "Blimps and Airships" category. If you've ever wanted to see a blimp, inside and out, from the cockpit to the passenger cabin, go take a look...! If you like my pictures, let me know...  

Take care

---
Mike

PS: Not sure if links will work in this forum, but here it is

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?emailsearch=mtomkins@imaging-resource.com

na

RE: Ever Wanted To See Inside A Blimp?

Wed Jan 19, 2000 8:50 pm

Thanks for the pictures. Nice to see something rare like that! I like airships and hope the giant "Cargolifter" will fly soon as promised...

RE: Ever Wanted To See Inside A Blimp?

Thu Jan 20, 2000 8:29 am

Thanks for the compliment...   It was amazing flying in something so rare - the sensation of just "floating" is really incredible. Makes one think what the world would be like today, had blimps caught on and not the jet age.

What's the Cargolifter?

---
Mike

PS: More pics have been added since I first posted last night - and I have still more including a great one of the pilot's side of the cockpit with the pilot at the controls. Airliners.net won't allow this pic to be posted as it contains a person...