ywg777

YWG-LAX Will It Work?

Thu Jan 20, 2000 1:39 am

I think just because YEG got a flight to LAX . Its YWG's turn. Here is my opion about this. The econmy in LAX is very hudge demanding more flights from Canada and the rest of the world. I think this year Air Canada will have a direct flight to LAX. What is your opion n this? Thanks for your time.
ywg777 

Gonna Try!

Thu Jan 20, 2000 2:04 am

A new start-up (Joker Air) will begin to fly this route on April 1st! They will eventually have a fleet of approx 14 former freighter DC-8's. Winnepeg will be their hub and H/Q and they already have leases on 6 gates

For further check out their website!!

Rumour Mill

RE: YWG-LAX Will It Work?

Thu Jan 20, 2000 3:29 am

I see no chance of this happening. Its almost -100%. In fact if it does happen, I'm affraid I will have to shoot myself, because the world will no longer make any sence to me. Its an imposability.

ywg777

Thu Jan 20, 2000 7:08 am

YWG has a chance in getting a LAX. The reason is toursim to LAX. it seems that more pax through DEN are travelling to LAX. I think a 319 would work. I got this from waa. I can see this year that YWG will gwet a direct flight to LAX. LAX has major attractions there. . Air Canada will do the route.
ywg777

flyaa757

Thu Jan 20, 2000 7:23 am

I think it will only happen after those new Ghana Airways nonstop LOS-YWG flights start this summer. Tourism and all...

Winnipeg 777

Thu Jan 20, 2000 7:43 am

YWG777: You are dumb, you seem to be suffering from amnesia. Very very few people give a damn about a mid-sized city in the Canadian Prairie. Quit asking the same fu#king questions!

mel

RE: Winnipeg 777

Thu Jan 20, 2000 7:48 am

YWG777, you have to learn that people do like your posts. You have made any possible topic on YWG a laughing stock, thank you so much for ruining this for everyone who have interests, questions, and ideas with some sort of validity. You have to stop asking such ridiculous questions that have negative merit. I thank you for your time.
NO URLS in signature

ywg777

RE: Winnipeg 777

Thu Jan 20, 2000 8:16 am

Its not a laughing matter. Why don't we all just get along. Why bash me. I am just interested in this topic. I want to know what is going on with Air Canada excluding YWG on their Transborders routes. YWG is a fu#kin hudge city. It may as big as most citys

virgin747

Rumor Mill And Fly Aa 757

Thu Jan 20, 2000 10:41 am

Hey you two you cant forget cathay pacific moving its operations from HKG to YWG and seeling its shares to the homeless in vancouver!!! same goes for virgin in gatwick but they'll sell the shares to BA/AA!!!

Matthew"747"Capina
Hey guys keep up the good jokes coming!!!

ywg777

Thu Jan 20, 2000 10:56 am

How the heck does CX get into this dicusssion? I didn't know that CX was flying to YWG unless this is a rumor. Heres the hot topic. I just found out that AC may be adding more flights comming in the spring. I hope their will be a YWG link to the USA. I hope LAX comes next. I remember this from a post back in September. The order was LAX,SFO,IAD,and then adding more flights to those cities as the years went on. I can see LAX in the planning. YWG has a great International area. It needs to be more occupied than 8 times a day!!!!!! 5 flights to MSP,2 flights to ORD,and 1 flight a day to DEN. A LAX route would be good not just for toursim but for the economy. Just remember their is a direct link to DEN. The next USA link out of YWG will diffenatly be LAX or SFO,but we will cross that bridge when we get to it. LAX has space for another aircraft because LAX only has 8 terminals!!!!!!! I can just see AC or another Major US carrier coming up to do the route. It will happen. It just will take time. Also the route to LAX will one more step to climb for AC. DEN is such a good HUB to connect with. but LAX is the MAJOR Pacific coast HUB for all airlines in the world. LAX will be getting more flights to Canada. The reason isn't loads. The reason is PAX. The more PAX the better. Also Most Canadian Carriers fly into LAX because of the demand down there. This is my thoughts.
ywg777

virgin747

Thu Jan 20, 2000 10:58 am

I see no chance of this happening. Its almost -100%. In fact if it does
happen, I'm affraid I will have to shoot myself, because the world will
no longer make any sence to me. Its an imposability.