APP
Topic Author

Mexican Aircraft Database

Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:22 am

Can anyone direct me to a website that contains a register of Mexican Registered Aircraft / Registrations.
I've recently taken a photo that I want to upload and I was wanting some detail on the aircraft.
Out of interest the reg. is XA-AFP
Any help appreciated!
APP.

HMOMX

RE: Mexican Aircraft Database

Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:14 am

To my knowledge, the only entity that has a complete register of Mexican Aircrafts, is the SCT (Secretaria de Comunicaciones y Transportes) via it's National Aeronautics Division (Direccion de Aeronautica Civil). Both of them are goverment entities and I couldn't find any information about this in neither of their websites.

Someone may know about this particular airliner and may be able to help you. Or you can try and call them or email them and ask for the information you are looking for, but I doubt that the will provide you with the info you are look for.

Good Luck

jopavon

Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:56 pm

HMOMX:

Ricardo Morales has done an outstanding job trying to integrate a big database that keeps growing. You can find it at his homepage:

http://www.geocities.com/ghost737/index_esp.html

under "Informacion Aeronáutica".

Saludos.

APP
Topic Author

Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:33 pm

Thanks for your help, unfortunately there was only very basic information about the aircraft in question.... No construction number etc .. but it's a start for me anyway.
Thanks again,
APP.