corey07850

Honeywell's Corporate Division In NJ

Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:50 pm

I am looking for any info you guys might have about the fleet of aircraft Honeywell operates out of Morristown (MMU) NJ, and just any info at all about their corporate aviation department.

I have a few people that work at Honeywell's Global Headquarters in Morristown with possible connections for a possible job in the future, so I am interested in knowing what type of operation they have there.  Smile

ScarletHarlot

RE: Honeywell's Corporate Division In NJ

Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:19 pm

I do not know anything about their fleet but I have been to Honeywell in Morristown several times. Well, wait. I did see the old AlliedSignal 737 in Phoenix once.

In any case, there are good people in Morristown. Good luck in getting a job with Honeywell.
But that was when I ruled the world

IndianFlyboy

RE: Honeywell's Corporate Division In NJ

Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:56 pm

Hi Corey ,

I have worked for Honeywell in the past , they do have a Gulfstream GIV (?) or was it a Falcon , lost memory ,which is the CEO's aircraft. This is based mostly out of Morristown. They also have a fleet of 707's (7 if I am not wrong) which are used mostly for testing and the old AlliedSignal 732 .
ScarletHarlot , Phoenix was the old AlliedSignal aerospace systems test center.
God do I miss AlliedSignal , the biggest mistake they made was merging with Honeywell :-( .

Was not too informative , did the best I could , apologies for that  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Regards

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos