1. Click on the link in my post. It is the DL
2. Enter the code for the departure city.
3. Enter the code for the city you are going to.
4. Enter the departure date and approximate time. It will only show flights
after this time
5. Check the class of service. The default is "deeply discounted". If you are
first or business class, then change the setting. The default will show the
whole coach section.
6. Click on "Go" in the blue box at the lower right corner. The next screen will
give you a choice of itineraries.
7. Select the flight you want to check seat availability on and click on the
seat under "View Seats".
This will show you the seats that are already taken, the ones the airline is
holding for Medallion passengers, and the seats that are available.