boeing boy

Job Interview Help

Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:46 am

Has anyone here ever been interviewed by an airline for a passenger service assistant job? I have an interview with American here in London and I am freaking out a bit....what should I expect, having never been interviewed by an airline?

ANA

RE: Job Interview Help

Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:57 am

I'm sure you'll do fine. As a second option I've heard BA are recruiting right now.

Anders.

bobb

Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:06 am

Perhaps if you tell us why you want this job, and worthy of any tips.

N276AASTT

Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:10 am

Welcome future fellow AAer! One thing that helped me with the AA interview was I went to the library and checked out some books on Flight Attendant Interviews (your not interviewing for F/A, but it will help). In it, it will give you a sneek peek of what you'll more than likely experience. The group followed by a one-on-one interview. Sample questions included to give you an idea of what they will ask. They will want to know about past customer relations experiences, different situations you were in and how you handled them. Just relax, they were already impressed with your application/resume, so just use it to your advantage and sell yourself. You'll be fine. Take care and Good Luck!  Big thumbs up
Dejale Caer tu el Peso! YOMO