LEARJET23

Parting Out CO 747 Interior

Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:00 am

I HAVE BEEN AT Macedonian Airlines (Greece)">IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS THE INTERIOR OF A CO-747 FOR SALE, VERY GOOD CONDITION AND RIDULIOUSLY CHEEP, BUT YOU HAVE TO BUY SEVERAL ROWS AT A TIME, AND FIRST CLASS IS ALSO GOING FOR A SONG. HE HAS SOME ON EBAY, AND IF ANYONE IS REALLY INTERESTED SO STATE AND I WILL LOOK UP HIS EMAIL, I HOPE WE CAN FORM A BLOCK AND GET THESE SEATS (EXAMPLE, HE WANTS TO SELL 10 ROWS OF ECON FOR ONLY$1000! BUT THATS 30 SEATS! AND THREE ROWS OF 1ST CLASS FOR $1800 BUT THATS 6 SEATS! I WOULD PAY $500 AT Macedonian Airlines (Greece)">IN A HEART BEAT FOR A PAIR OF 747 FIRST CLASS, BUT ONLY HAVE ROOM FOR TWO. I HAVE STORAGE FOR MANY OF THESE SEATS IF WE COULD BUY THEM, THEN HAVE A MASS SHIPMENT TO MY PLACE, AND THEN I WOULD ASSIST SHIPPING THE SEATS OUT TO WHO EVER OWNS THE REST (A BUYING CLUB) ANY ONE INTERESTED, MY EMAIL IS MCOX22@COX.NET I HAVE SEEN MANY PEOPLE ON AIRLINERS.NET ASKING FOR SEATS, HEY GUYS! WE GOT OUR CHANCE!!! WHY IS THIS POP UP ABOUT GREECE SHOWING UP ON MY POST?

luv2fly

RE: Parting Out CO 747 Interior

Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:13 am

All caps means you are shouting and also makes it alot harder to read.
You can cut the irony with a knife

LEARJET23

RE: Parting Out CO 747 Interior

Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:39 am

Please excuse the "All Caps" on my post. The seats are in Mojave California. The seller is very well known. I would rent a truck and go P/U the seats as I live in PHX and it would be a day trip for me. With the cost of renting a truck and gas, it would work out to about $50 per seat in rows of three, plus the onward cost of trucking them to your place (USA only)

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos