LEARJET23

Parting Out CO 747 Interior

Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:00 am

I HAVE BEEN AT Macedonian Airlines (Greece)">IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS THE INTERIOR OF A CO-747 FOR SALE, VERY GOOD CONDITION AND RIDULIOUSLY CHEEP, BUT YOU HAVE TO BUY SEVERAL ROWS AT A TIME, AND FIRST CLASS IS ALSO GOING FOR A SONG. HE HAS SOME ON EBAY, AND IF ANYONE IS REALLY INTERESTED SO STATE AND I WILL LOOK UP HIS EMAIL, I HOPE WE CAN FORM A BLOCK AND GET THESE SEATS (EXAMPLE, HE WANTS TO SELL 10 ROWS OF ECON FOR ONLY$1000! BUT THATS 30 SEATS! AND THREE ROWS OF 1ST CLASS FOR $1800 BUT THATS 6 SEATS! I WOULD PAY $500 AT Macedonian Airlines (Greece)">IN A HEART BEAT FOR A PAIR OF 747 FIRST CLASS, BUT ONLY HAVE ROOM FOR TWO. I HAVE STORAGE FOR MANY OF THESE SEATS IF WE COULD BUY THEM, THEN HAVE A MASS SHIPMENT TO MY PLACE, AND THEN I WOULD ASSIST SHIPPING THE SEATS OUT TO WHO EVER OWNS THE REST (A BUYING CLUB) ANY ONE INTERESTED, MY EMAIL IS MCOX22@COX.NET I HAVE SEEN MANY PEOPLE ON AIRLINERS.NET ASKING FOR SEATS, HEY GUYS! WE GOT OUR CHANCE!!! WHY IS THIS POP UP ABOUT GREECE SHOWING UP ON MY POST?

luv2fly

RE: Parting Out CO 747 Interior

Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:13 am

All caps means you are shouting and also makes it alot harder to read.
You can cut the irony with a knife

LEARJET23

RE: Parting Out CO 747 Interior

Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:39 am

Please excuse the "All Caps" on my post. The seats are in Mojave California. The seller is very well known. I would rent a truck and go P/U the seats as I live in PHX and it would be a day trip for me. With the cost of renting a truck and gas, it would work out to about $50 per seat in rows of three, plus the onward cost of trucking them to your place (USA only)