About the airport http://www.schiphol.nl/
BTW note that E, F and G gates are on;y accessible to non-Schengen passengers. B and C gates are, as far as I know, only accessible to non-Schengen passengers if they a) have anything to do in the Schengen area or b) enter the Schengen area via the security checkpoint.
If you're on a spotting trip http://www.schipholview.nl/
. Moreover on the schiphol website you have a timetable and the schedule of next days flights (both freighters and passengers).
Apart from millions of NW and KLM what else.
- Transavia, Martinair, Air Holland/HollandExel
- the usual major European airlines
- some UK low co's (easyJet, Jet2, BMI
- major US airlines (except American)
- some major Asian airlines
- a few baltic airlines
- a few central asian airlines (Air Astana, Armenian, Air Zena)
- Kenya Airways and if Sierra Leone still flies....
- a few cargo airlines (DAS Air, Kalitta Air, Polar, Emirates Cargo, Singapore Cargo, Asiana Cargo, Nippon Cargo, ELAL, JAL Cargo, China Airlines Cargo, China Southern Cargo and Korean)