LH410
Topic Author

LH Changes In C-Class On European Destinations?

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:36 am

I just booked a flight online on LH from BRU to SVO via MUC.

The seat pre-selection showed a 2x2 configuration instead of the 2x3. Does anyone know more about changes in LH's C-Class for European destinations?
Did they invest in new seats - something I can't imagine. Are there any changes in the product comparable to their intercontinental new C-Class.

I would appreciate any info on this issue.

Thanks a lot

Paulianer

RE: LH Changes In C-Class On European Destinations?

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:40 am

2x2 configuaration sounds that you're going to ride at least one leg with a CRJ???

Tobi
Tobias Rose - Hamburg (HAM/EDDH) & (XFW/EDHI) - Canon EOS D60 - ICQ: 235621277 - MSN: Tobias.Rose@gmx.de

lanalemania

RE: LH Changes In C-Class On European Destinations?

Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:54 am

Lufthansa announced a few months ago, that they want to provide more comfort for their business class passengers on short-haul flights by blocking all center seats in the cabin. There are also new seats installed on some B737s (I'm not sure about the A319/A320/A321), but they don't provide a business class seat, but have a different design and no more convertible seats (as now business class pax always have a free seat next to them).
Though I also heard, that LH won't install these seats on all short-haul aircraft but only on some which don't serve hubs (don't know the exact reason).

I guess if travelling through MUC, you will have the center seats blocked and therefore probably no more converted rows.
"I love flying. I've been to almost as many places as my luggage." - Bob Hope