jox

Air Canada 763:s PEK-YVR

Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:44 pm

Hello,

I am about to book a flight on AC from PEK to YVR (as part of a round-the-world trip LLA-ARN-CPH-PEK-YVR-PDX-ORD-DCA-ORD-ARN-LLA). AC seems to have 3 different versions of the B767-300ER (159y, 179y and 187y). Does anybody know which of these versions that is used on the PEK-YVR flights? As the seatmaps are quite different - I have trouble knowing which seat to ask for..

Many thanks in advance!

FLYACYYZ

RE: Air Canada 763:s PEK-YVR

Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:10 am

Jox:

As a rule, the PEK/YVR/PEK route is operated with former Canadian B763's, with the 25J/187Y configuration. That is not to say that periodic equipment changes can and do occur.

Generally the 30J/159Y operates on the PVG/YVR/PVG route, as the aircraft operating this flight has an onboard crew bunk module to accomodate contractual crew rest/sleep, given the flight duration.

If you have specific flights/days, I can let you know which configuration has been "planned".

ROD
Above and Beyond

jcs17

Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:37 am

Check itn.net. Go through the booking process as if you were going to book a flight on the YVR-PEK leg and then select "seat selection." You will see the seat map of the flight.
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

jox

Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:00 pm

Thanks FLYACYYZ,

My intention is to fly AC30 PEK-YVR on April 15 in business class (is that booking code J on AC??). If that flight is the B763 187y version, I guess that means that I should look for any "A" seat in row 1-5.

--BJ

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos