bmi330

Globespan More New Routes.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:54 am

An article in a local news paper states that fly globespan is to start flights from gla and EDI to cwl, lgw and bfs and also offer more destinations from EDI and GLA no yet known. The tree new destinations will be fly to the globespans existing destinations in Europe. I am pleased with the gla-cwl service as I hope o use it in June. I cant find the appropriate web site as I read this in the Glaswegian a free paper for residents in the city boundary and is not confirmed was just an interview with globespan on future deveopment and about there business so no idea or time scale but I think it is interesting to discuss and look forward to becoming reality.

This maybe in more free local papers as a lot of the articals etc that are not just local are ofton shared as the same publshers are used.

ScottishLaddie

RE: Globespan More New Routes.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:59 am

I'm not surprised, they seem to have themselves well established in Scotland and furthur expansion is to be expected with in the next year or two.
Go FlyGlobespan! they seem to have done a whole lot better than Air Scotland.

bmi330

RE: Globespan More New Routes.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:04 pm

i agree air scotland are really poor they are managed like most scottish football teams. there idsion to keep an airline partner and bad ones at that is comparable with hearts of midlothian who cant even decide were they shall play there games next season and there budget look as if its a shoe string and looks very cheep like aberden fc and they will soon be bust like dundee. air scotland are a poor airline to carry the name scotland i sort of hope they die of so globespan can row bigger and stronger they are very classy looking airline.