B6FA4ever
Topic Author

Airline 03/01

Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:18 pm

well.....just in case u need to know...DON'T FLY SOUTHWEST...at least according to that one chick who was drunk trying to fly to Clevland and couldn't get on the plane. so then she decides to want to go light a joint since she can't have a cigarette. what is up w/ this lady!?

also feel real bad for the other lady who had her wedding dress run-over by one of the ramp trucks :-( Don't worry, WN will get u a new one  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

~B6FA4ever

kanebear

RE: Airline 03/01

Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:25 pm

I have to give kudos to WN for showing what is NOT always their best side... sadly when an airline is that large (and even not that large)... somewhere in the system something as bad as what's depicted or worse is happening every day on EVERY airline. I'd imagine at LAS drunk pax are denied boarding on almost an hourly basis among all the airlines there.

starrion

RE: Airline 03/01

Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:58 pm

Is anyone from WN on the board?

Is Airline what you actually deal with on a day to day basis? I haven't seen behavior like this.

The gospel singers on the flight is pretty cool. Haven't seen anything like that either. My flights on Delta have been pretty bland......
Knowledge Replaces Fear