Starlion - depends on the book. The 'frowned upon list' would include
1. The Koran
2. anything by Michael Moore
3. anything in French
4. anything in Arabic or other non-Roman alphabet languages (ooh, suspicious !)
5. anything by Tom Clancy - all those long-winded technical explanations of high-tech munitions might give people 'ideas'.
6. Flight manuals
7. The Idiot's Guide to MS
Flight Simulator 2000
8. anything with large-breasted females and/or bulging males on the cover (might enflamed unsavoury passions !)
9. The Communist Manifesto (god-d*mned commies !)
10. anything that isn't the Bible.
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers