ushermittwoch

Delta Connection At CVG

Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:09 am

Hi!

I have a question regarding the Delta Connection operations at CVG. In two weeks I will be flying into CVG from MSN and have 35 minutes to connect to TYS. My first flight is on ACA and the second flight on Comair. So I wanted to know if the two carriers have designated gates or concourses.
Or if anybody here knows where the flights usually arrive depart, that info would be even better.

Thanks a lot!
Where have all the tri-jets gone...

RE: Delta Connection At CVG

Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:13 am

You'll have to take a bus from the ACA concourse to Comair's concourse. You'll have a full 35 minutes.

FlyPNS1

Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:13 am

ACA flights operate out of Concourse A. Comair flights operate out of Concourse C....the "RJ" terminal. You'll have to take a bus to get from A to C. Your connnection is a little tight, but you should be ok. CVG is a pretty easy place for connections.

hirisk

Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:48 am

you'll have plenty of time.it shouldn't take longer then 10-15 to go from terminal A to terminal C.have fun Smile/happy/getting dizzy
happy contrails

rockyracoon

Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:35 pm

Bus ride is 5 minutes, and you can catch one right out of A. It's cool to ride around on the tarmac, you'll enjoy it. All gate counters in concourse C are within probally 500ft of the door, time won't be a problem unless your Dojet arrives extra late.

peace
Airports: CVG PIT MWO PHL PHX ORD DCA MIA TPA MCO ATL DTW DFW SJC LAX DEN SLC LAS HNL LIH OGG YVR MUC ICN NRT PVG SHA SZX MNL PPS CRK BKK DMK KBV EOH MDE CLO CTG SMR BOG ACD MEX CUN MID AUA

skymileman

Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:40 pm

I've never seen the Comair bus take 5 minutes. I have ridden on it a good dozen times and it's never taken more than 2. You must have had a different experience than me.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos