1) If you are over 1.75 it is not long enough
I am 1,90 and it was long enough for me.
2) They are narrower than the Cradle Seat and narrower than the Club World of the generation before (the first Club world introduced on the 744s, I believe...whatever they were using in 1992).
I already mentioned that the seats are a bit narrow, but they are still comfortable and they offer privacy, a very important aspect in my opinion.
3) If you are facing backwards, your head is higher than your feet at full recline
Are you serious? You complain about that your head is higher than your feet at full recline, but you also wrote (in reply no. 2) that MEA
's Business Class is the best? MEA
's Business Class comes not even close to BA
's, I say that although I never flew on MEA
, only a visual comparison let me come to my opinion.
4) Vicky versa if you are facing forwards
5) The actual seat itself is hard
I will not say it is hard, but I also do not say that it is soft, It is very comfortable in my opinion, just perfect.
6) 2-4-2 across a 777 or 747 gives one the impression of being in a very crowded cabin.
Absolutely not, every seat has a dividing wall, it makes you feel like you are sitting in your own private lounge, privacy is a very important aspect when you are flying long haul (at least for me), BA
's solution is perfect in my opinion.
Anyway, have fun while flying onMEA, your "super-world-class carrier"
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!