No one got them all right. Here are the answers. And if I am completeley off base with number 7, don't hit me too hard!
1) If you are landing on runway 25, which direction are you heading?
2) If you are flying nonstop from MAN
on a 330, what airline are you on?
d) None of the above. Mnay cought this, as British Midland is BD,
3) What letter of the alphabet can not begins three letter US airport codes?
c) N. I actually am not sure about the other letters and their restrictions. And I should have added that this applies to commercial airports only.
4) Which of these airlines is an acronym?
a) Sabena. As mentioned above, "ANA" is an abbreviation, not an acronym.
5) What constitutes an "International" airport?
c) Customs and immigration facility
6) If you are flying from Los Angeles to Rio, are you
b) Flying mainly west
7) The Eastern Shuttle was great. How many airlines have acquired it since its sale?
c) 3, here's why. First it went to Trump, then it went to another carrier that was licsensed out to USAir, then it went to USAir (ways). Even though it was under the US title after Trump, it wasn't actually "acquired" by USairways until later.
[Edited 2004-03-12 02:02:12]