- Helvetica of Switzerland is "Arabella"
- Air Caraibes is "French West", because it is from the French West Indies
- Air Atlantique is "Charante", a region on the French Atlantic Coast
- Air Gabon is "Golf November", it's IATA sign is GN
- Transaero from Russia is "Transoviet", after all these years!
- Air Jamaica is "Juliett Mike", it's IATA sign is JM
- dba is "Speedway", from its former days as Deutsche BA
, a BA
- Scotair is "Suckling"
- FlyBE is "Jersey", its former company name
- Middle East is "Cedar Jet", national symbol of LEbanon
- Hapag Lloyd Express is "Excellence"
Brussels Airlines is "S-Tail", because there is an s on the tail
Plus some others, but have to run, I'll add them later