Last Feb/mar I did LHR
(transiting to CAI in ATH
) on OA
and I have nothing but good things to say about these flights. F/As were maybe not quite up to the job, but the following things made this an above average flight:
1. Food, excellent in my opinion, one of the best airline dishes I've had on a short route.
2. The A300, although a little dated has very good legroom, among the best in Europe with a whopping 33" seat pitch
3. The times were good an the flight was on time.
4. The ride was smooth and on such a short flight the lack of IFE was not felt.
5. The cheapest direct flight I found on travelocity, cheaper than Hellas Jet