With SQ's 49% stake in VS, I heard that SQ is going to take over some of VS' current routes. My question is:
1) What are the routes going to be taken over?
2) When will this take effect?
3) What aircraft will these routes be operated by? (i.e. will they be operated by SQ aircraft or VS or what?)
4) Will Singapore F/As be operating the service or VS or a mix?
5) Will SQ be using their crappy A310s on these routes (not that all are that crap but they're ageing)?
Thanks. Any response is appreciated.