Well... These are what some of them has said to me before...
1. Having my name called while boarding in the following manner: The girl runs up to me, calls my name, and gives me a huge hug and kiss.
2. "Here's my flight schedule so you know where I am and when I am off?"
3. "I'm staying at this hotel..."
4. "Dinner? Sure..."
5. "Please follow me - the captain would like to have you on the flight deck"
guys, don't get it out of context though...
On case #1, I'd marry her anyday, but it didn't go on beyond dinner unfortunately... *DANG!* And she got a good scolding from her purser! bwahahahahahaha....
Anyways, Back to the fun things...
5 things I WISH...
1. "It's morning..."
2. "My underwear matches my uniform..."
3. "Why don't I stock up the drinks from the Galley for the hotel room later?"
4. "Sorry to spill your drink allover, can I make it up to you when we arrive?"
5. "I need help in inspecting the toilet..."
Bwahahahaha... I hope my stewardess friends NEVER visit this place!
, We no longer eject them after reaching 25. Now they're on 3 yr contracts, and can continue till retirement. I flew Kartika Air a couple of years back, spent quite a bit with this F/A... later I found out she was 40... Damn, she can pass as my younger sister anyday... How the hell???? Bwahahahaha...
[Edited 2004-03-31 22:21:13]