OmShanti
Topic Author

Space ELEVATOR..really?

Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:26 am

Hello friends,
I recently came across an article describing the concept of Space Elevator which I know is probablly bazillion years away, but whats the DEAL????? Described as simple in concept but quite a complicated transportaton system to actually produce but...but...IT CAN BE ACHIEVED, according to the article.
Im interested to know anything that you think or know about it and can it really one day stall the aviation industry?
What a tragedy that would be and where would all us aviation FANS go. We prbablly can rest assure its not anytime soon but technology does create wonders and in this day and age of extensive research and brilliant ideas, it tends to make me ask the question. Please let me know what you all think.

Best Regards

Omshanti

planemaker

RE: Space ELEVATOR..really?

Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:36 am

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. - A. Einstein