Louis
Topic Author

Edmontonians Speak!

Tue Feb 01, 2000 3:38 pm

Cool, we have some Edmontonians in the house! There's Boeing 777, my han-guk friend (you know who you are) and myself. Anyone else?

Yeah, my friend told me about this place, but I thought it was more or less a place to exchange information, not some wrestling ring. But I love the pics, especiall the airport overviews (the ones that are actually overviews!).

Louis

MERLIN

RE: Edmontonians Speak!

Tue Feb 01, 2000 10:25 pm

not from Edmonton,but welcome,you should try the live chat sometime.
"Aviation & Black hole carry same effect,once any where near it you're bound to get sucked in".

Wed Feb 02, 2000 2:24 am

Hi there! I am from Edmonton. Well not FROM Edmonton but I live here now as of Nov.8 /97. I am planning a move back to vancouver at the end of 2000. Good to hear about fellow edmontonian on here! Even though I am from Vancouver I have always been an oilers fan! Go oil!

Wed Feb 02, 2000 4:17 am

One more Edmontonian speaking up.

I'm fairly new to this forum, don't post a lot, but enjoy reading the lively discussions, particularly on Canadian aviation issues.

Good to know there's some other aviation buffs in our fair city!

YEG 757

AC183

Wed Feb 02, 2000 5:25 am

I'm currently attending university in Winnipeg, and lived in the Calgary area for almost all my life, but I was born in Edmonton and have family there. Oh, yeah, I too have always been an Oilers fan, I was very upset when Calgary won the cup in '89. In fact, that being back in the Oilers glory years, there was a lot of people I knew in Calgary who were Oilers fans.