Louis
Topic Author

Edmontonians Speak!

Tue Feb 01, 2000 3:38 pm

Cool, we have some Edmontonians in the house! There's Boeing 777, my han-guk friend (you know who you are) and myself. Anyone else?

Yeah, my friend told me about this place, but I thought it was more or less a place to exchange information, not some wrestling ring. But I love the pics, especiall the airport overviews (the ones that are actually overviews!).

Louis

MERLIN

RE: Edmontonians Speak!

Tue Feb 01, 2000 10:25 pm

not from Edmonton,but welcome,you should try the live chat sometime.
"Aviation & Black hole carry same effect,once any where near it you're bound to get sucked in".

Wed Feb 02, 2000 2:24 am

Hi there! I am from Edmonton. Well not FROM Edmonton but I live here now as of Nov.8 /97. I am planning a move back to vancouver at the end of 2000. Good to hear about fellow edmontonian on here! Even though I am from Vancouver I have always been an oilers fan! Go oil!

Wed Feb 02, 2000 4:17 am

One more Edmontonian speaking up.

I'm fairly new to this forum, don't post a lot, but enjoy reading the lively discussions, particularly on Canadian aviation issues.

Good to know there's some other aviation buffs in our fair city!

YEG 757

AC183

Wed Feb 02, 2000 5:25 am

I'm currently attending university in Winnipeg, and lived in the Calgary area for almost all my life, but I was born in Edmonton and have family there. Oh, yeah, I too have always been an Oilers fan, I was very upset when Calgary won the cup in '89. In fact, that being back in the Oilers glory years, there was a lot of people I knew in Calgary who were Oilers fans.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos