L-188
Topic Author

Flying Tiger Motif

Thu Feb 03, 2000 4:49 am

Hey guys I was hoping somebody out there would know where I could find a sample of the "Flying Tiger" face that Flying Tigers used on the back of it's playing cards and those 11-17 posters that used to be up in it's windows.....I don't need an actual one. but I have a freind that offered to put it on the back of a jacket that I have......

THe posters used to be blue or red if I remember right and have the outline of the face of a tiger in white.....in big block letters below it said FLYING TIGERS....

I know there probably isn't many of them out there any more since it has been so long since Fed-ex bought them out but if anybody has a scan of one or know where I can visit a site that has them image of one I would very much appreciate it........Thank You
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

JETPILOT

RE: Flying Tiger Motif

Thu Feb 03, 2000 6:01 am

I have the actual sign. A brand new metal one. I don't know how I can help you though. It's exact one your describing.

L-188
Topic Author

RE: Flying Tiger Motif

Thu Feb 03, 2000 12:44 pm

Is there any way I could talk you into scanning it or taking a picture of it and e-mailing a copy ??? If it is a big deal don't worry about it...I have a freind who offered to airbrush a copy onto the back of a leather welding jacket I have and he needs a pattern to go off of....

Thanks for looking......Hope everything is going well for you...
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.