wants2fly

BA Eating Utensils

Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:56 pm

Can anybody tell me if BA is still using plastic eating utensils for their JFK-LHR flights? Looking at airlinemeals.com and the pictures for BA do not really show the forks and knifes used. I am talking about all traveling classes. Even if the pictures have the eating utensils, they are in white plastic.
I was able to get two sets of metal utensils on my flights to London before 9-11, and the color of the eating utensils are just happened to be blue, my 4 year old nephews' favorite color, he always asking me if he can use the "spoon I got from the airplane" when he eats and that is how we get him to eat anything on his plate!
Planning to go to London again this summer and I would like to know if I could get more airline logo eating utensils now? Many of the flights I took post 9-11 used plastic and have no meanings at all.
Also, any airlines using "green" color utensils with the company's logo on it? Green is my 3 years old nephew's favorite color....
Can I buy them anywhere?

Thank you in advance!

wants2fly

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos