Espion007
Topic Author

Look What Mr Missile Pod Is Saying Now...

Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:42 pm

if you dont know already some A.net members have flamed the website letsroll911.org.why?well because the site says its got "proof" of a missile on the 767 that crashed into the 2nd tower on 9/11 in a few blurry,grainy frames.

now,after trying to show them why this is impossible,they are saying were denying what happened because we cant handle the truth,we dont know anything about aviation bla bla bla.looks what he put on the front page now!

Apparently they dont like to be told the truth.oh well,gotta go,the black helicopters are watching me,and those 747s are spraying the atmosphere with their chemtrails!  Insane
Snakes on a Plane!

backfire

RE: Look What Mr Missile Pod Is Saying Now...

Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:21 pm

Mr Missile Pod is another typical abuser of the same freedom of speech which we're trying to protect by sending people out to Iraq.

Bet he isn't in a hurry to pick up a gun and go and fight for the right to keep spewing this rubbish.

[Edited 2004-04-24 16:23:05]

qr332

Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:26 pm

Guys, how can you disagree?! You don't know how easy it is to install a missle on a 767 in an international airport?! Some people are so naive....  Laugh out loud Smile/happy/getting dizzy
"The greatest threat to knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Skyguy

Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:33 pm

Mad man! Reminds me of one of those retarded people who are Holocaust deniers, who believe it never happened and is some conspiracy.
"Those who talk, do not know, and those who know, do not talk."

access-air

Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:00 am

Or worse, someone that believes that were descended from Apes......as in the Darwin theory!!!!

That MisslePod dude is a nutter, and probably a would-be terrorist....we better keep an eye on him!!!

Access-Air
Remember, Wherever you go, there you are!!!!

CanadianNorth

Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:06 am

A commercial airliner such as a 767 operating an average passenger flt between 2 citys is rather unlikely to have a missle attached to it, no?

By the way, someone mind asking this guy how it got there and why no crew/pax/ATC/other a/c in the area and on the ground said/did anything about a missle being attached to an airliner like that?

CanadianNorth
What could possibly go wrong?

RareBear

Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:51 am

Where did the flights that crashed into the WTC come to Boston from? I'm sure the aircraft were not modified in that manner at the gate at Logan.

Illegitimus non carborundum

LY744

Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:31 am

CanadianNorth, that was about the first thing we asked. The genius figured that both 767's that crashed into the WTC (and the two 757's for that matter) were actually replaced in mid air with two other 767's previously modified by the government to become remote-controlled, missile-launching jetliners. Needless to say, this all took place in a secret government base (which must be somewhere in the Northeastern United States according to the time frame). What happened to all those people from the original civilian flights? Why they were all loaded onto flight 93 (all 230 of them on a 757 configured to carry about 170) which was then shot down over Pennsylvania. The real sad part is that they came up with all of the above garbage based on a single, extremely low quality frame of a video. Pathetic morons...

LY744.
Pacifism only works if EVERYBODY practices it

garnetpalmetto

Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:33 am

There are two differing schools over there right now

1) The planes that crashed into the WTC were substituted for the real flights sometime after the real flights became airborne, the real flights were then diverted to a military airfield and the occupants done away with, pressed into service in the military (those unable to serve were then killed) or the occupants all loaded onto the airplane that crashed in PA (again, really 3 subschools in this one school)

2) The planes that crashed into the WTC were not planes at all, but cruise missiles fitted with hologram generators, as someone has found something or other to indicate that there was no Flight 11 or Flight 77 on 9/11.
South Carolina - too small to be its own country, too big to be a mental asylum.

noelg

Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:35 am

Well at least A.net gets a mention on his front page:

"Largest Pilots Forum in the World; Airliners.net Forum Maliciously Attack LetsRoll Forums...

This is illegal behavior. The 1995 Telecommunications Act provides for stiff penalties for such Internet Menaces.

Support LetsRoll - Complain here to Airliners.net! Politely request it be investigated by Airliners.net and stopped!"

A little down the page is a useful comment:

"LetsRoll Rolls past 75,000 Unique Visitors in April! "

Hmmmm I wonder how many of those were just logging in to see what a nutter this guy is?????

Noel.

haveric

Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:47 am

that might be the dumbest website i've ever seen. and i've seen some really dumb websites in my day...

pmanchuk

Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:53 am

My god, what a freakin' nutcase... I don't know whatelse to say. Hmmm, there's a reflection on the fuselage... couldn't be the sun or anything like that... must be a missile.... WHAT A FREAK!

I mean come on... isn't it every day that our own government sends out "special" 767's that are mysteriously swapped mid-flight with commercial airliners... just to crash into buildings? Oh, and let's not forget... the buildings didn't fall down because of the impact, no... they were really rigged with explosives to demolish them. I've heard some stupid stuff in my life, but this just goes FAR beyond idiotic!

Someone desperately needs a shrink AND FAST! I wonder if this guy has a "JFK & the 2nd shooter" website too... or maybe "UFO's... the REAL story".

BR715-A1-30

Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:14 am

Why do I get the feeling that Mr. Missile pod is like Newton off of Men in Black II. 40 something years old and still lives with his momma. Mr. Missilepod needs to go outside and see that the sky is really blue.
Puhdiddle

Espion007
Topic Author

Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:59 am

I wonder if this guy has a "JFK & the 2nd shooter" website too... or maybe "UFO's... the REAL story".

umm id like to say right now i also think there was a 2nd shooter.Ive seen one and only 1 video of kennedy actually being shot and well it sure doesnt look like the shot came from behind.unless someone can prove otherwise,thats what ill belive.what if the shot really came from the grassy knoll?

well im not going to start a crazy creepy conspiracy site,saying crazy stuff like the alphabet predicted kennedy's death bla bla bla

Assasination
Book Depository
Cuban connection
Dead president
Execusion of suspect

Like i man at the globe theatre once said "we mean not to offend..."

As for the missile pod,i like to get a laugh out of people trying to argue with aviation enthusiasts and actual pilots.Is like me trying to tell a doctor that you dont need a liver to live  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Snakes on a Plane!

crjdispatchkid

Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:18 am

Turns out JR from the TV show Dallas wasn't shot with a gun...it was a missile. I have video.
Thanks...C-Ya...Bye

dan2002

Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:24 am

Hey, im on the front page too! ;

www.letsroll911.org/images/anet1.JPG
www.letsroll911.org/images/anet2.JPG
www.letsroll911.org/images/anet3.JPG
www.letsroll911.org/images/anet4.JPG

-Dan
A guy asks 'What's Punk?'. I kick over a trash can and its punk. He knocks over a trash can and its trendy.

A3204eva

Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:39 am

There's some idiots on the Internet - and I think this idiot takes the gold

A320 Smile/happy/getting dizzy
"They have lady pilots......... they're not that good, but they have 'em"

sushka

Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:54 am

Wow that is a pretty stupid site. Its pretty fun to laugh at though  Smile Thanks for posting the link.

Hologram 767s, cool I would like to see one of those...
Pershoyu Spravoyu Litaki!

dan2002

Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:27 am

Yeah, and if you look really close to the video of the second plane, right after the missile hits the tower, and after the nose goes in, you can see between the little pixels, a chemtrail, and a big one!
A guy asks 'What's Punk?'. I kick over a trash can and its punk. He knocks over a trash can and its trendy.

BMIFlyer

Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:32 am

Not Again!!

When will this guy stop his ranting??

Lee
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

b757300

Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:56 am

Hmmmm I wonder how many of those were just logging in to see what a nutter this guy is?????

Every forum where I'm a member of has had at least one thread talking about how crazy this nutcase is so that is why he is getting lots of hits. Everyone wants to see just how crazy he is so we can make fun of him.
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

greasespot

Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:01 am

For a dumb web site a lot of people have looked at it. Yeah I am just as guilty as everyone else I have looked at it also.. I dunno believe it or not is is interesting reading it. More to just see what he writes next...

Smile

Greasespot
Sometimes all you can do is look them in the eye and ask " how much did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you?"

LMP737

Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:08 am

Part of me wishes that some investigative journalist would publicly expose this guy for the fraud/nutcase he is. However that would also give him the attention he so desperately craves.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

ordpark

Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:14 am

by responding to this guy, you're just inflating his already deranged ego!!!

the most painful thing you can do to this guy is ignore him....

LMP737

Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:20 am

Very well put Ordpark.

aloges

Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:21 am

"Yeah, and if you look really close to the video of the second plane, right after the missile hits the tower, and after the nose goes in, you can see between the little pixels, a chemtrail, and a big one!"

What, a chemtrail sprayed by the missile?  Wow! Boy, that is one conspiracy!  Laugh out loud

Have any of you had problems while accessing that forum of his? I'm trying to have a look at it and it still hasn't even loaded after ages... considering the ad revenue all this traffic is probably generating, I have to say he's found a way to make some money!
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Espion007
Topic Author

Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:23 am

Part of me wishes that some investigative journalist would publicly expose this guy for the fraud/nutcase he is.

great.my brother is the manager of the editing office and a company that works with CNN.hes in the other room right now-maybe i can ask him to do favor...

should I?
Snakes on a Plane!

LY744

Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:29 am

"by responding to this guy, you're just inflating his already deranged ego!!!

the most painful thing you can do to this guy is ignore him....
"

Oh, I don't know, the last time he banned and deleted me (about 15 minutes ago) he seemed like he was really losing it. ( http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?p=4020 )

P.S. Fear not, I'm back up and arguing.

LY744.

LVZXV

Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:52 am

In the dictionary under "moron" it says "see Phil".

XV

How do you say "12 months" in Estonian?

LMP737

Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:00 am

Aloges:

The only people I can think of that would advertise on his site are wackos with conspiracy theory sites of thier own.

DeltaMD11

Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:15 am

I've been following this whole thing and now is when I'm going to assert my opinion (that could be a good or bad thing depending upon what your view of me is). I have absolutely no faith in what the people are trying to purport on that site. I don't want to give my true feelings because knowing the kind of people that run those kind of establishments, they'll try to get me for libel (no shit). What we need to do is just simply ignore the site. Everyone should abstain from visiting the site (even though it's piddly hilarity could satisfy anyone's hunger for comedy). The way that these people operate is off of attention. If they stop receiving that attention, they're bound to just trickle off. The more and more you keep trying to tell them that they're wrong and you think that they're retarded, the more and more they're going to use that as fuel for their purpose. The best thing is to just leave it alone.

What do you guys think? Can we get a mass "Don't patronize letroll911.org because we don't support their purpose campaign" together?
Too often we ... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

MD11LuxuryLinr

Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:23 am

BryGuy,
We can 'mass' all we want.. but this crap isn't going away. There are probably a million people out there who are insane.. errr.. ummm.. gullible enough to believe this elephant snot.  Big grin Not going to make a difference, unless we start a "we're going to beat you with a crowbar until you go away" campaign.  Big thumbs up
Caution wake turbulence, you are following a heavy jet.

USAFHummer

Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:35 am

Bryan is "spot-on" as our friends across the pond would say...the people who run that site are definitely attention whores who forgot their dose of Ritalin or something like that...lets not give them the satisfaction they are getting by us giving them attention...

Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru

N243NW

Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:45 am

Doesn't look like a crazy nutcase to me.
-N243NW Yeah sure
B-52s don't take off. They scare the ground away.

DeltaMD11

Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:46 am

You know Ryan, there is nothing that I can't stand more than a modern-day "theorist" with a purpose like we have at lr911.org. And no, you're right, we can't say abbra caddabra and POOF it will go away. But we can show our distaste for their site by not supporting it (BTW something I just thought of: depending upon ads and traffic they may be making money off of those from their visitors--something to be vigilant of)!

Take Ghandi for instance. Did he rise up and try to beat down those whom were unjustly oppressing him and his bretheren? No. He stood firm with non-violent protest and rolled with the blows-and look where it got him. Don't support their cause by patronizing their site, and don't fuel their obstinate need for attention by giving it to them! We need to band together people.
Too often we ... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

srbmod

Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:08 am

With his posting of something from this site in it's original form, with no real credit to what site it is from, I smell a cease and desist order coming his way from Johan.

SegmentKing

Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:17 pm

Ok.

So lets think about this.

What if the guy who runs this letsroll website is correct and the planes had missiles on them.

Ok.. so lets think.

What is more dangerous... a 4000 pound missile

or 150,000 pounds of jetfuel spewing down a building while on fire?

(this isn't jeopardy)

Ok.. and your answer is, and remember.. it must be in the form of a question!

-n

[Edited 2004-04-25 07:21:18]
~ ~ ~ ~ pRoFeSsIoNaL hUrRiCaNe DoDgEr ~ ~ ~ ~

Goose

Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:01 pm

Take Ghandi for instance. Did he rise up and try to beat down those whom were unjustly oppressing him and his bretheren? No. He stood firm with non-violent protest and rolled with the blows-and look where it got him.

.... Assassinated?  Big grin
"Talk to me, Goose..."

N730AS

Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:03 pm

How did this fellow know in the first place that all of this "talk" of his phony website was being posted on A.Net? Is he into planes? Does he have a username?
N730AS (s/n 22577) 737-290C Registered Jun-29-1981

LVZXV

Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:48 pm

"He" might do...

XV

How do you say "12 months" in Estonian?

vatveng

Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:09 pm

Mr. Missilepod needs to go outside and see that the sky is really blue.

No, that would expose him to chemtrails!

BEG2IAH

Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:21 pm

I don't think he is crazy, he knows exactly what he is doing - collecting donations from stupid people. Therefore, I would attach this creep to one of the wheels of a 767, and fly him around, so he can see the formation of chemtrails while his butt freezes.

Ivan (the terrible)  Big grin

AirframeAS

Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:54 pm

I wonder if he has any aviation background at all. My guess he doesnt so what makes him 'qualified' to make these assessments? I agree to the theory that the black mark on the fuselage is a shadow of an engine. No duh, right? If Mr. Phil is really that stupid, I wouldnt waste my breath because he probably does not know squat about aviation at all. If I were to ask him what stringers were on an a/c are...he probably would think they are strings, which is the wrong anwser. LOL!
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

Scorpio

Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:46 pm

From his website:

And you cost me money as well; Scorpio sucked off a full gigabyte of bandwidth before I noticed. There isn't a possible way to suck off a gigabyte here unless your abusing the board with maliciousness. Wouldn't you agree?

OK,... I'm better than I thought. I 'sucked off' a full gigabyte???? How the hell did I do that, knowing that all I did was surf the boards, and look around a little bit? Any idea what this pothead is talking about?

backfire

Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:06 pm

Part of me wishes that some investigative journalist would publicly expose this guy for the fraud/nutcase he is

Investigative journalism is about revealing things that are hidden from the public. It's not about wasting time with nutters who are trying to publicise revision of history.

There's nothing that needs "publicly exposing" here. His website is openly accessible to anyone who wants to see it. The right-minded public already knows the truth and the real version of events and therefore doesn't give a flying fark about this idiot.

Any "investigation" would simply be a waste of valuable resources and prove nothing.

LY744

Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:13 pm

"OK,... I'm better than I thought. I 'sucked off' a full gigabyte???? How the hell did I do that, knowing that all I did was surf the boards, and look around a little bit? Any idea what this pothead is talking about?"

No... But well done Scorpio, well done.  Big thumbs up

LY744.

Espion007
Topic Author

Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:45 pm

Support LetsRoll - Complain here to Airliners.net! Demand this be investigated by Airliners.net and stopped! Or perhaps we all just need to boycott the Airlines, if the pilots are such jerkwads! Drive instead of fly!

good luck driving from apartment H to london  Big thumbs up
Snakes on a Plane!

N730AS

Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:09 am

Support LetsRoll - Complain here to Airliners.net! Demand this be investigated by Airliners.net and stopped! Or perhaps we all just need to boycott the Airlines, if the pilots are such jerkwads! Drive instead of fly!

He should also invest in a good canoe.  Smile
N730AS (s/n 22577) 737-290C Registered Jun-29-1981

Aloha717200

Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:26 am

He's just annoying, I've checked his site whenever a topic about it comes up here but after about 10 minutes I'm fed up and annoyed. I could blow a whole day there explaining to them why contrails are not chemtrails and why it would be stupid to put a missile pod (as well as impossible without major structural changes) on a 767 that was going to hit the building anyway.

There is one thing, however, that I am curious about. What made that small orange-coloured fireball just as the nose hit the building? The wings/tanks had not yet impacted. Any theories? It's ridiculous to think a missile caused that, but I have to wonder what actually caused it since it doesn't look like a reflection. Or Phil Jayhan could have just tampered with the video, which is also easy to do.

SEAPete

Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:52 am

Wow, what a nut. Missle pods and holographic 767's to boot. I gotta go and get some tin foil for my head there's a black helocoptor outside my apartment hovering just above a UFO.. Oh wait that's just choper 7 over the Space Needle... nevermind!  Smokin cool

Seesh If I wasn't somewhat offended by this guy I'd be rolling around on the floor laughing. Trouble with conspiracy theories is that they tend to not stand up to the test of the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Cheers!

Pete
SEA No other place like it