richardw

EasyJet Online Booking Change Facility..

Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:13 am

...is it easy to use?

I have booked some flights and may need to change them, do I have to stick with the same departure and arrival airports?

markyboy

RE: EasyJet Online Booking Change Facility..

Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:36 am

You will need to pay any fare difference plus an admin fee. No idea whether or not you need to stick to the same airports.

I have only ever had one occasion to change my flights with easyjet and on that occasion after a bit of head banging they waived all the charges, you never know you might get lucky!

Good Luck,

markyboy.

lapper

Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:45 am

I've used it and yes, it is easy to use. You need to sign up and become a member before being allowed to do so, and this also allows you to view your bookings on line.

When you change, you can also change which airports you fly from and to, so in effect you can do your self a double open jaw if needed. You just pay the extra between the flights and the admin fee (£10 I think) and you're done.

LJ

Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:50 am

I have booked some flights and may need to change them, do I have to stick with the same departure and arrival airports?

No you don't have to. I changed a STN-PMI flight into LGW-PMI flight(as far as I could see it you can even change a LTN-PMI flight into a LGW-BCN flight).

...is it easy to use?

I personally think it was very easy to use.