soaringadi

Flying In A 747 (or Any Other..)

Sun May 02, 2004 2:52 pm

Hi !!
First of all do you like to fly..... any short or long hauls
And then..... while flying what do you enjoy the most: is it just looking out of the window.... or playing games.... or watching movies, or just relaxing and sleeping...... or whatever ??? And if you were to fly everyday... Would you ???
As for me I love to look at the clouds no matter how long the flight is, and while cruising those stratus topped clouds are just amazing.... also I love to eat the nice food that they serve, listen to songs... (all this is referring to SQ)

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Bailey - AirTeamImages
View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Ben Wang

enjoy  Smile
If it ain't Boeing, I'm not going !

jwenting

RE: Flying In A 747 (or Any Other..)

Sun May 02, 2004 3:01 pm

Give me a book and a chance to sleep when the flight is longer than an hour or so.
I'd not want to do it every day, far too boring and time consuming unless you're paid for it (and not healthy too, unless you're paid to fly first class or as a pilot).
I wish I were flying

flymia

RE: Flying In A 747 (or Any Other..)

Mon May 03, 2004 1:26 am

I would not mind flying everyday If it was in the Cockpit. I dont care If I am just a jump seater everyday. That would be great. But not in the cabin. On long flights I do it all. On shorter flights like Two Hours or Less I will listen to music look out the window.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)