DFWMEX
Topic Author

Spotting IN LAX

Mon May 03, 2004 12:02 pm

I will be taking a trip to the South Pacific on May 13, but have a FIVE HOUR LAYOVER at LAX. Where can I go within a walking distance from the International Terminal? I will be arriving from DFW in Delta and please advise if the terminal that has this airline has good viewing spots in the inside before I exit the secured area to go to the TB terminal. Also, before I go into the secured area in the TB terminal, I want to take some shots outside. Can you indicate a place within a walking distance?

Much appreciated, Jose.

RE: Spotting IN LAX

Mon May 03, 2004 1:18 pm

Jose,
Spotting at LAX is a frequently discussed topic here. As a matter of fact, there might even be an open thread over in the "Aviation Hobby" or "Aviation Photography" forums (logic: aviation spotting is a hobby). Otherwise, you might run a search using the terms "LAX" and "Spotting."

flyingnanook

RE: Spotting IN LAX

Mon May 03, 2004 4:59 pm

Head out Sepulveda North and go to In&Out Burger. Get a Double Double (or what ever suits your fancy) and sit outside on the relatively new patio furniture they have set up. They are just off the end of the runway, so you get a great view of arrivals overhead.
Semper ubi sub ubi.