modesto2

Any JetBlue Employees?

Sun May 16, 2004 2:40 am

If you're a B6 employee, it's time to represent! What's your job and where do you work? I'm interning at Tech Ops in Forest Hills this summer, and I'm interested in learning about the B6 family.

B6FA4ever

RE: Any JetBlue Employees?

Sun May 16, 2004 1:11 pm

hey Modesto2,

welcome to the JetBlue Family! great place to work for. LGB based FA here and for many MANY years to come! have fun in JFK! and dont forget to dress warm for winter (if ur internship goes through winter that is)  Laugh out loud

~B6FA4ever

akjetBlue

Sun May 16, 2004 7:01 pm

Howdy Blue!

Grettings and salutations from MCO. My partner and I both work here with jetBlue in the Orlando station. I'm cross trained but work in Orlando AOC, and my partner is currently working on the ramp with ground operations but will be cross training for the ticket counter and gate next month.

As with most crewmembers(we don't use the "E" word) I'm really happy with my job, and so is my partner. Welcome to the family! If your intersted in persuing a long term job in the industry, you've come to the right place. JetBlue likes to help people get to where they want to be, and even proides you with the tools to get there.

Will you be working in HQF or JFK? If you'll be at HQF there is a great little dinner down three blocks on the right hand side of Queens Blvd called "Court House Dinner," I think it's the BEST little dinner in queens... check it out....

Welcome on board!

Smiles from Orlando,
-Philzy
Save a horse! Ride a Cowboy!

Mon May 17, 2004 2:14 am

Oh yeah they're lots on here. Here's the easiest way to attract a jetBlue employee on the a.net forums:

(Ahem)

***SONG IS BETTER THAN JETBLUE!!! AA WILL RUN JETBLUE OUT OF BUSINESS!!!***

Now they'll come out of the woodwork  Big grin

I used to work for the 'blue from start up to about 2 years into operations. I moved to a city they didn't serve (at the time) and had to leave. Quite a learning experience to get cross trained on everything. It looks good on a resume. I have many friends that still work there too.

Just a heads up, be careful what you type on here, because they do have people who monitor this and sites like it up in Qew Gardens.

Take care and good luck!
B

scottysair

Mon May 17, 2004 2:26 am

Hey Brian,

I don't think not get out of the business with jetBlue either. It is doing very well to thems with all of those passengers. I am still sure about them and will get expansion more new nonstop very soon into the another months.  Smile

Take care and all of the best.

DLX737200

Mon May 17, 2004 2:37 am

I don't think not get out of the business with jetBlue either. It is doing very well to thems with all of those passengers. I am still sure about them and will get expansion more new nonstop very soon into the another months.

LOL  Big thumbs up

No offense Scotty but that made me laugh.  Smile Brian was just using an example of how to get the attention of jetBlue employees. He didn't mean that seriously... as far as I know. lol  Smile

-Justin

FLAIRPORT

Mon May 17, 2004 3:19 am

not a crew mwmber YET, but i am hoping that when i get into college, if I go to a jetBlue city, I'll try to dab my feet into the industry with B6!
NEXT FLIGHT: FLL-ATL-HPN on FL

modesto2

Mon May 17, 2004 4:45 am

Akjetblue, I'm working in the Forest Hills facility. I'll definitely take your advice about "Court House Dinner."

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos