triley1057

PIA Begins IAH Service Tomorrow.

Sun May 23, 2004 3:45 am

IAH will see the first PIA 777 coming in tomorrow from Pakistan via MAN. Anyone in Houston planning on being there? Hopefully we can get some pictures on A.Net real soon. Does PIA have the rights to carry passengers between MAN & IAH?

PIA747

RE: PIA Begins IAH Service Tomorrow.

Sun May 23, 2004 3:48 am

PIA has traffic rights to all ports in the USA from MAN.

wedgetail737

Sun May 23, 2004 4:23 am

Isn't there another Mideast airline planning flights to IAH?

COTXDFW777AA

Sun May 23, 2004 4:25 am

Also, from what i have heard the loads on these flights are looking pretty good both directions. So we will see, this will be the first connection in quite awhile for IAH to the mid. east.

-COTXDFW777AA
Texas- it's like a whole different country!

triley1057

Sun May 23, 2004 5:58 am

Wedgetail737,
From what I know there have been rumours of Egypt Air starting service next year and also of Gulf Air returning. Emirates also had IAH in their "list" of US destinations as well as Qatar Airlines but I haven't heard anything lately. China Airlines will begin service on June 22nd and Saudia Arabian airlines started a cargo service last month.

cba

Sun May 23, 2004 6:18 am

The next most likely carrier will be Emirates. They have stated that once they recieve more A345's that they want to fly to IAH (along with LAX). Indian Airlines has also been talking about serving IAH for a while, but I won't believe them until I see the aircraft parked at Terminal D.

B747-437B

Sun May 23, 2004 6:26 am

Indian Airlines has also been talking about serving IAH for a while

They have? Do they know?

I wonder if they will fly their A320s or their B732s on the route.  Insane
"The A340-300 may boast a long range, but the A340 is underpowered" -- Robert Milton, CEO - Air Canada

A340Spotter

Sun May 23, 2004 6:35 am

Couple of notes here...

1. PK doesn't have rights for MAN-IAH service yet, it's the only city not yet approved so all of the passengers have to originate in Pakistan. That being said, the flights are pretty much sold out in Coach class for the first few weeks from what has been talked about here locally.

2. Quite a few carriers are launching IAH service this year, PK, China Airlines, Saudia Cargo internationally and there is talk about others from the Middle East and one from JNB-Sao Tome-IAH, Island Express, with 747SPs, but that's the one that I think is the long shot to operate. Don't get me wrong, I'd be quite happy to see it come, but getting a new start-up to serve such a long haul route could be hard to get going.

I'll be there if I'm awake, working midnights 6p-6a so can only get it arriving around 4pm if they're on time...Weather should be good, though it depends on the winds for which runway they'll be using...likely on the 8s/9s I'm afraid...

Jeffrey
"Irregardless, it's a Cat III airplane, we don't need an alternate!"

mrniji

Sun May 23, 2004 6:35 am

Hey guys why is it that the USA is allowing all these airlines to start new flights to the country? After all we know that Pakistan is a terrorist backer so how can we agree to let them fly new flights here while we are at war?

Careful: 1st you need proofs for your statements regarding terrorist countries, and second, if it were true, why are they then backed by the US government if they are involved in terrorist activities?? Don't forget, its the US premium ally! See, you can't put a double-standard
"The earth provides enough resources for everyone's need, but not for some people's greed." (Gandhi)

targowski

Sun May 23, 2004 6:42 am

DAL763: a history lesson.

we are not at "war" with pakistan. and without their help, we probably would have had a tremendous time invading afghanistan. i dont see how that affects PIA's rights? we should even reward pakistan for being so supportive in light of how america is viewed over in that part of the world.

if i follow your logic, then should we also pan saudi airlines? 19 9-11 hijackers were saudis and there have been some questionable contacts with the saudi royal family and so-called muslim "charities" that are terrorist fronts.

banning airlines should be a political decision against those states that do not serve our interests. that is why we banned Syrian airlines and South African Airways during the latter days of aparthied.

thomasphoto60

Sun May 23, 2004 8:05 am

I'll be out there. Look out for a blue Wrangler. Indeed '04' looks to to be a very good year for IAH.

Wedgetail737,

Actually, Pakistan is not considered a Middle Eastern nation. It is in fact often classified as Near East or South Asia.

CBA,

You mean Air India do you not? Indian Airlines is a regional carrier.

DL763,

Seeing that you are an 8th grade student from ATL, I'll forgive you mindless and thoughtless comments.

Targowski,

All good points. I recall when SAA was not allowed to renew it's IAH operations back in the 80s when the city of Houston divested itself from all business contacts with South Africa. In regards to DL763 comments, well they sound very similar to remarks made by someone over at the IAH Spotters Club just before SV Cargo started their operations last month.

Thomas
"Show me the Braniffs"

Horus

Sun May 23, 2004 8:10 am

Isn't there another Mideast airline planning flights to IAH?

Egyptair are expected to launch flights to Houston early next year. The airline was about to launch flights at the start of 2003 but the war in Iraq and the SARS outbreak put those plans on hold.
EGYPT: A 7,000 Year Old Civilisation

cjuniel

Sun May 23, 2004 8:43 am

DAL763,

After reading your profile, that sounds more like something your parents may think than something you believe. However, while I think we all welcome everyone's opinion on here, there is absolutely NO room for that type of racist rhetoric.

thomasphoto60

RE:PIA Begins IAH Service Tomorrow.

Sun May 23, 2004 9:12 am

Horus,

Is MS's proposed service to IAH written in stone? I am keeping my fingers crossed. If true, then this would be only the second scheduled service to the African continent (not including World's oil charters to Angola, Nigeria and EQ. Guinea) since SAA pulled out in the mid 80s.

Thomas
"Show me the Braniffs"

artsyman

Sun May 23, 2004 9:16 am

I'll go check the PIA arrival tomorrow also. I am assuming that it will come in on 27. Does anyone know what time to expect it...

J

Horus

Sun May 23, 2004 9:25 am

Thomasphoto60. Well like I said that airline was definitely going to launch flights last year but world events put a hold on that. The airline is still planning to launch flights to Houston. They are supposed to launch flights to Hong Kong too, but their priority is Houston. In other words, yes, it is more less a certainty but still keep your fingers crossed  Big thumbs up

thomasphoto60

Sun May 23, 2004 9:38 am

Thanks Horus. Indeed I will keep my fingers crossed.

Jeremy,

I believe that someone over at the spotters club mentioned 4PM or so. Though like many new carriers I would not be too surprised to see a delay. I remember waiting at 'IAB' back in '95' for GF's first flight into IAH from Bahrain via JFK, it wound up being over 2 hours late.

Thomas
"Show me the Braniffs"

A340Spotter

Sun May 23, 2004 9:55 am

Artsyman,

Scheduled to be in around 4pm. A quick look at EGCC this evening shows that PK719 took off from OPLA at 0032z, showing eta of 0849z, or about 30 minutes early. Bodes well for IAH to see it on time so far.

Winds are due to be directly out of the south at 17012kt according to the current forecast for noon tomorrow with scattered clouds, like today.

Jeffrey

adriaticus

Sun May 23, 2004 10:11 am

<< banning airlines should be a political decision against those states that do not serve our interests >>: Targowski

I could agree to banning a airline of a country whose actvities are anti-USA... But for not "serving" them?? What an absurd and dangerous statement!!. Targowski: please refrain from trying to teach politics to the DAL762 kiddo.. He seems to be under very biased influences already... And I most certainly hope you and your views never make it to any public or private position in which you have any degree of power to make more complicated the understaning of evey person in the world, or the flights of any airline for that matter.

I invte you to think again of what you said in that paragraph, so the kiddo receives a different lesson.

__Ad.

(Edited for typo)

[Edited 2004-05-23 03:28:34]
A300/18/19/20/21 B721/2 B732/3/G/8 B741/2/4 B752 B762/3/4 B772/3 DC8/9/10 MD11 TU134/154 IL62/86 An24 SA340/2000 E45/90

thomasphoto60

Sun May 23, 2004 10:16 am

Just checked with Flyte.com and they show an arrival at 5:14PM for PK 719. Not sure if that is EDT or local however.

Thomas
"Show me the Braniffs"

A340Spotter

Sun May 23, 2004 5:03 pm

Fellow IAH spotters,

Reliable source says AP-BGK will be our 777 later today. ETA still pending departure out of MAN, however there's no slot delays and he's showing a flt plan of 8:55 enroute so he could be in around 3:30pm. So be out there early!

Jeffrey

mrniji

Sun May 23, 2004 6:18 pm

I could agree to banning a airline of a country whose actvities are anti-USA... But for not "serving" them?? What an absurd and dangerous statement!!.

Yeah silly and indeed a dangerous and unelaborated thought: this would mean that LH, AF, now IB, AI, etc. etc,i.e. the 'sensible coalition' who did not take part in the Iraq war could not fly anymore to the USA, since they did not agree to serve the interests of the US of A in Iraq. Suppressing like this would not make sense and indeed would be dangerous. Keep in mind that the banning of airlines would be reciprocical, meaning that UA, DL, NW etc. would not be able to serve many countries apart from Britain, and Australia
"The earth provides enough resources for everyone's need, but not for some people's greed." (Gandhi)

David_itl

Sun May 23, 2004 9:21 pm

PK719 left MAN at 12:55 local.

David

HOMER71

Sun May 23, 2004 10:13 pm

Can someone explain how this works:

PK719 will more than likely either land at 9/27 or 8L/26R - how does wind affect whether they land from the east or the west? Is it more desirable to land in a headwind or tailwind?

Hopefully, PK will use runway 27 so we can park at Lee Rd. and watch it. More and more heavies are using the new 8L/26R, but a recent article is saying that NIMBYs are complaining about 8L/26R and IAH officials are promising them that they will only use 8L/26R in extreme (for a lack of a better word) cases.
"On spaceship earth there are no passengers...only crew."

thomasphoto60

Mon May 24, 2004 12:03 am

Hi Homer,

As 26-08R/L are east west runways (as is 27/09) wind direction is important. If like Friday and yesterday when the winds are primarily from the east (or SSE) planes will utilize 08L/R and 09 for arrivals and departures which is bad for spotters and photographers are there are no sanctioned viewing area to the west of the airport.

As for the NIMBYS, well I have almost no sympathy for these folks. The 8 month old runway had been under construction for over a year and been planned for much longer and now they are making a stink about it. Never mind that IAH had been there since 1969 when that entire area was nothing more that forests and some local farms, predating the population explosion around IAH/FM1960 by almost a full decade. Give me a break. Besides, why would anyone with any lick of good ol' fashion horse sense who craves the relative quiet of the 'burbs' move next door to an ever expanding int'l airport....sheesh! I hate to break it to these folks, but IAH still has a lot more room to grow. You know some of the cry-babies should have been around when the 707s and 747s ruled the skies. You think a 340 or MD11 are noisy now go back some 25-30 years.

Thomas
"Show me the Braniffs"

HOMER71

Mon May 24, 2004 12:39 am

Thanks, Thomas...now I know if I want to take the kids to Lee Rd., check to make sure the winds are coming out of the west (or if winds are calm) and we should see some planes.

As of 1035a CDT, PK719 is scheduled to arrive at 430p CDT - with winds out of the south at 12mph, what do you think - runway 27 or 26R (fingers crossed)?

"On spaceship earth there are no passengers...only crew."

thomasphoto60

Mon May 24, 2004 2:33 am

Like almost everyone, I am hoping that 27 is used but at this point it is up to ATC. Worse case scenario if it should land on 26R, I should have enough time to speed over to the Cargo facility (new) and watch it taxi by as it crawls over to 'D'.

Thomas
"Show me the Braniffs"

targowski

Mon May 24, 2004 3:55 am

i think we are getting into a clintonian understanding of what "serving" means here. lets clarify...

do i think we should ban say, royal jordian airlines or turkish airlines for not letting us stage forces there prior to invading iraq? no, that would be underhanded, stupid, and would invite other countries to start banning US carriers.

do i think we should ban national carriers of countries that have been and continue to be state-sponsors of terrorism? yes. that is why syrian airways and iran airlines cannot use our airspace. both countries are on the State dept list of countries that support terrorism.

i think if you read my post as a whole, you would understand that the above point was my goal.

its very easy to take one word out of a paragraph and turn the author's voice around 180 degrees. i speak from experience as a criminal lawyer.

as a side note: should we ban saudi airlines? maybe. but only in a broader context of trying to force that nation to come to terms with the islamists who are undermining the leadership there. but i will save that topic for a nonaviation discussion group.

iowa744fan

Mon May 24, 2004 3:57 am

As I am sure that you all know, if anyone is going to take pictures, they would be much appreciated here!  Smile

artsyman

Mon May 24, 2004 11:43 am

Well, I, along with many others were happy to see that virtually all inbound traffic into Houston today was arriving on 27. We all sat with cameras and smiles awaiting the arrival of the PIA flight from Manchester, and at around 4.20 we all saw it in the distance on approach onto 26, not 27. It was more or less the only flight in the entire afternoon than did not go onto the runway that overflies the Lee Road spotters viewing area.

Anyways, many of us decided to waste most of the day and much of the evening watching planes anyway. We finally left about 9.15pm tonight when the PIA flight departed.

Met some lovely folks today.

Jeremy

Pbb152

Mon May 24, 2004 12:18 pm

Jeremy,

I was up on the C garage and when I saw PIA on approach to 26R I felt terrible because I knew most of the guys from the IAH spotters club were over at Lee Rd. The only reason I was up on C was because I was hoping to get some shots of the water cannon salute upon their arrival at terminal D. Where did you guys go after Lee Rd? I drove by there at about 5:00 and their were only like 3 or 4 cars there.

I'm probably going to go out to IAH again on Wednesday to catch PIA's next flight. Hopefully they will cooperate and land on 27 this time.

Pete

CALMSP

Mon May 24, 2004 12:41 pm

sorry guys, I forgot my camera at home and had to buy one in the gift shop, but got some nice pics of the trucks shooting the water on teh PIA 777. Nice looking plane!!!

artsyman

Mon May 24, 2004 1:04 pm

We'll I can't speak for everyone, but I arrived about 3.55pm at Lee Road. We stayed there until we saw the PIA flight land, and then drove over to the cargo area behind the post office to see if we could get a shot of it on the taxiway. After that, a few of them headed up to the rooftop of C, and I headed back to Lee Road. I ended up talking to a few others, and we decided to wait for the arrival of the KLM 763 which was around 6.20pm, then we headed to Subway for a quite bite, then over behind the Continental Express Building down the side of 14/15 and waited for all the heavies to depart. Peter Max decided to stay the night, so we watched CO 4, 10 heavies leave along with BA, KLM (763) and an endless stream of 737's and Embraers mixed in with some 757-300's etc. Finally around 9.15pm the PIA flight took off, and we all went home with me forgetting everyone that I was hanging out withs name, and not getting anyones email addresses.

All in all a good day in the sunshine

Jeremy

bigmo747

Mon May 24, 2004 1:10 pm

On behalf of Pakistan, and all of the Pakistanis here in America, I would like to thank all of you wonderful people down there in the Houston area for taking the time out to welcome PIA with open arms.

Once again, Thank you.

Kind Regards

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © John Kelley

behramjee

Mon May 24, 2004 3:50 pm

PIA doesnt have traffic rights for MAN-YYZ-MAN but it has for MAN-JFK/ORD and IAH. I dont have why IAH-MAN rights have been delayed but it will be obtained ASAP.

PIA too have full 5th freedom rights to fly CHINA (PEK/PVG) - LAX/SFO.

Yes Ive heard too that MS-Egypt Air wanted to start IAH nonstop with A 340s twice a week from CAIRO but put it on hold due to SARS and IRAQ WAR. Maybe by next summer we shall see MS-PIA and CI altogether in IAH.

One question...why is IAH prefered and not DFW? Kindly explain in detail...thanks!!!

Pbb152

Mon May 24, 2004 8:55 pm

Behramjee,

IAH is preferred by the three airlines you listed for different reasons.

1. PIA will mainly cater to the large Pakistani community in Houston. Some have stated this flight is oil-related, but I believe that has very little, if anything, to do with it. Pakistan is not an oil-rich country and one would have to backtrack to get to the oil-rich Middle Eastern countries. I don't believe DFW was ever in the running for this flight.

2. Egyptair will, on the other hand, cater to the oil business. Supposedly it is the intent of Egyptair to provide easy connections to the Middle East to cater to the lucrative business travelers in the oil industry. I guess they intend on filling up the coach section with the tourist/backpacker crowd, but if they can fill the front section as well as the cargo holds they should have no problem making a good profit. Once again DFW is not in the running for this flight.

3. China Airlines surprised me a bit by picking Houston. They already fly freighters into DFW so I figured if they came to Texas with passenger flights they would be to DFW as well. However, all of the articles I have read about this new service claim China chose Houston because of the somewhat large Taiwanese population in Houston and surrounding areas of Texas, and because many Taiwanese companies have set up branch offices in Houston.

Don't forget Behramjee, Houston is the fourth largest city in the U.S. and a bit more of an international city than Dallas. Just because DFW's airport is busier does not mean every airline wants to fly there. But obviously DFW will draw their fair share of new airlines once the new international terminal at DFW is finished. Qantas, Aer Lingus, and an Asian airline or two will probably show up at DFW in the next few years. Each city has their reasons for why airlines want to fly there.

I hope this answered your question.

Pete

Horus

Mon May 24, 2004 9:25 pm

Pbb152, you hit the nail right on the head

Egyptair will, on the other hand, cater to the oil business. Supposedly it is the intent of Egyptair to provide easy connections to the Middle East to cater to the lucrative business travelers in the oil industry. I guess they intend on filling up the coach section with the tourist/backpacker crowd, but if they can fill the front section as well as the cargo holds they should have no problem making a good profit.

There are three markets they are targetting:

1. The large Egyptian/Arab population in the area with easy connection throughout the Arab world.
2. Catering for the huge oil/gas business markets between the Gulf and Houston, filling up both F and C cabins.
3. Catering for the increasing number of tourists going to Egypt. Last year the number of US tourists visiting Egypt increased by 12% despite the Iraq war and SARS outbreak

ConcordeBoy

Tue May 25, 2004 6:04 am

Houston is the fourth largest city in the U.S.

Houston proper is the 4th largest city-limit area in the country, but when you're talking metropolitan population (which is what really matters); then the DFW Metroplex is considerably larger than Houston/Galveston/Sugarland/etc.
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

Vorticity

Tue May 25, 2004 6:16 am

Maybe wrong place to ask this question, but where are spotter locations around IAH?
Thermodynamics and english units don't mix...

thomasphoto60

Tue May 25, 2004 6:56 am

Verocity,

The Lee road observation was re-opened this past March and is situated just east of the airport.

View Large View Medium

Photo © Thomas Millard

You can also spot from the parking areas of terminal 'C'

View Large View Medium

Photo © Thomas Millard

A well as the A/B parking facility situated in between terminals A and B oddly enough.

View Large View Medium

Photo © Thomas Millard

View Large View Medium

Photo © Thomas Millard

Thomas
"Show me the Braniffs"

dl021

Tue May 25, 2004 7:51 am

dal763
Dude, I am glad to see a guy your age taking an interest in Politics, and I am especially pleased to see patriotism from what has seemed to be an apathetic generation, so please take this as positive criticism.

The name of our transportation secretary is Norm Mineta, not Leon (although you may have been thinking Leon Panetta). And yes hes is a Democrat, but he is carrying out the ploicies of the President.

We need to invite the airlines of our friends in the region, and remember that even though there are some who violently disagree with us, Pakistan as a nation is an indispensable ally in the war on terror. They are also excellent trading partners with us, having just bought several 777's. We can always use the extra tourist trade, and we have to remember that the majority of Pakistan seems to be pretty westernized in their outlooks and desires.

The more we can expose our way of life and the freedoms we exercise everyday to people around the world who do not see these freedoms at home, the more we will create a desire for our way of life and form of democratic government in these people.

Remember that without folks coming in from out of this country we would never have had a country. OK I'm off the soapbax, somebody else can have it.

Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

ssides

Tue May 25, 2004 7:55 am

Hey guys why is it that the USA is allowing all these airlines to start new flights to the country? After all we know that Pakistan is a terrorist backer so how can we agree to let them fly new flights here while we are at war? This is the biggest problem of having someone like that liberal Leon Minetta in charge of the transport department. Sometimes we should think about the safety of the country above all else.

Now that school's out, it's time to launch our campaign for a minimum age on this board ...
"Lose" is not spelled with two o's!!!!

dl021

Tue May 25, 2004 7:59 am

Ssides, I would agree with you, but in few years this kid and others like him/her are going to be in the workforce and we will have to hire them. I would rather help them learn now versus having to fire them because I don't have time to teach basic civics, grammar, history and math to new hires. Besides, he is expressing a sentiment that most of us can understand if not necessarily agree with or condone. If we can help expose this kid and others like him to reality and real world logic then we are doing ourselves a big favor for the future.
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

Lt-AWACS

Tue May 25, 2004 8:33 am

Ok to digress to the above post by Concorde on population. I wouldn't call DFW "considerably larger" but it is "slightly larger" Maybe semantics but I'll go on. The entire sprawl of the metroplex, has roughly 450,000-500,000 more people than Houston's (so about 10%). Depending on which source of 2003-4 pop numbers and metro definitions you use (TX demo data, county data, Census old Metros, Census new metros, etc). Basically Houston just over 5.0 million and DFW at 5.5 million. There are other sources +100k but we are still looking at 10-11%. The Airport population service areas are larger for both airports

As for the Int'l service question, Houston is a much more international city for business, trade, and even tourism.
For a business example,
77 Foreign Consulates in Houston, 35 in the entire DFW metro.
Both cities are desirable by carriers for INt'l service in the grand scheme of things, Houston is just at a better position at this time.

nice pics BTW  Smile !!!!

Ciao, and Hook 'em Horns,
Capt-AWACS, Watching you from 30,000ft (for the government)
Io voglio fica ogni giorni da mia bella moglie!

copaair737

Tue May 25, 2004 9:46 am

I sure had a laugh about DAL763's remarks. I mean, it is one thing to post your opinion, but dude, seriously, you should AT LEAST get the transportation secretary's name right before you post something like that. And, how would PK threaten the USA's security? Explain that one to me. I agree with the minimum age limit theory. 16 and up I would say, although that wouldn't get rid of the problem, it would sure help shape things up.

Anyway, back to PIA. I am glad to see them expanding to the US. I think that IAH is a great choice for them, and I wish them the best of luck in this endeavour of theirs. I hope to see them at LAX and/or SFO in the next couple years.

-Copa
Livin' on Reds, Vitamin C, and Cocaine

PIA747

Tue May 25, 2004 9:55 am

Copaair737,
you shall see PIA at LAX a lot sooner than that. If all goes according to plan then the first PIA 747 will land at LAX this summer.

UnitedTristar

Wed May 26, 2004 12:21 am

LOL....Am I the only one who through Peoria,IL (PIA) was getting nonstops to Houston when you read the title of this thread?  Big grin

VectorVictor

Wed May 26, 2004 2:12 am

Shoot, I missed it. I was hoping to meet some of IAH regulars from Yahoo and here on a.net.

Maybe I will go out Memorial Day Sunday...

COfaninBOS

Wed May 26, 2004 4:56 am

It is my understanding that CA chose IAH because of Houston's large Southeast Asian population, especially the Vietnamese. They are hoping for good connecting traffic at their Taipei hub to points in Southeast Asia.

Additionally, IAH is a larger international airport than DFW. Continental serves a lot more international destinations from IAH than AA does from DFW. Going further, IAH sees a lot more international carriers than DFW. Here's a comparison...

DFW sees

777 from Korean 3 times a week to Seoul
777 from British Air daily to Gatwick
343 from Lufthansa daily to Frankfurt
CRJ from Air Canada 20 times a week to Toronto
M87 from AeroMexico daily to Mexico City
320 from Taca (seasonal switches from daily to 4 times week) to San Salvador

IAH sees or will see

343 from China Air 3 times a week to Taipei via Seattle
777 from PIA 2 times per week via Manchester to Karachi/Lahore
777 from BA ten times per week to Gatwick
777 from BA daily to Heathrow via Chicago
74M from KLM daily to Amsterdam
763 from KLM 2 times per week to Amsterdam
777 from Air France daily to Paris CDG
343 from Lufthansa daily to Frankfurt
CRJ from AC 20 times per week to Toronto
319 from AC twice daily to Calgary
M87 from AM three times daily to Mexico City
737 from Aviacsa daily to Mexico City
737 from Aviacsa daily to Monterrey
737 from Cayman 4 times per week to Grand Cayman
320 from Air Jamaica 4 times per week to Montego Bay
320 from Taca daily to Belize City
320 from Taca weekly to Roatan Honduras
SF3 from Aerolitoral weekly to Monterrey

saigonhouston

Wed May 26, 2004 5:31 am

Wonderful list COfaninBOS and thank you !

Somehow people in DFW are never get over themselves in comparison with IAH. DFW cannot be like IAH. Period !

Saigonhouston