rthrbeflying86

PHL Spotters Meeting.....busted.

Mon May 24, 2004 5:38 am

I drove down to PHL today a little late for the meet, saw the group of A.netters on the side of the road, and saw two notorious Philadelphia police cruisers standing right with them. I rolled down my window and slowed down, but I didn't want to attract the cops over to me. So I asked one of the guys if I should stop or just keep going, and he said keep going.

I was a bit disappointed that my first meet only lasted 5 seconds, but I ended up driving to another location, and wasn't hassled. I met Paul Kanagie, PHL's most frequent uploader, but didn't end up hanging around for F9 448 to show up.

Anyway I set up this thread so the other PHL guys can come on and let us know what went down.

Dan
I'd rather be flying.

JrMafia90

RE: PHL Spotters Meeting.....busted.

Mon May 24, 2004 6:07 am

I wasn't there but they might of been in an unauthorized place. I don't know the location either but thats just my guess.

MD11LuxuryLinr

Mon May 24, 2004 7:38 am

Rthrbeflying86.. that was you that pulled over, eh? Haha.. we really didn't get in trouble. The fat, PMSing bitch of a police officer took all our info.. driver's license ss# and such.. then basically told up to leave. We spent the rest of the day up in the terminal D and E garage.. The boys got some nice shots up there.. plus it was shady. It wasn't Hog Island Road, but it was the next best thing..  Big grin

I couldn't imagine us being in the sun for all that time. We all got pretty good sunburns just being there a couple hours. All in all, we did have a great time. We're a cool bunch of guys..  Laugh out loud
Caution wake turbulence, you are following a heavy jet.

PHLapproach

Mon May 24, 2004 10:08 am

The cop wanted my ID and I'm only 16. No, I do not drive yet and NO I DO NOT CARRY MY SCHOOL ID. Sorry, for yelling. Anyway she said to me, "At 16 you can get a PA ID for 9$". Ok, don't bitch at me because I didn't know that I could get an ID. What pay 9 bucks to go towards her payroll. So she can bust my PHL buds and I. No thank you. Anyway, Dan we were wondering who you were. To bad we couldn't meet up. I was the one in the bright red shorts. Once again I did not get to personally meet the infamous Paul Kanagie. JrMafia, No we were not in a restricted area. The only sign around is a Red one that is on the perimeter gate and say "Do not Trespass" or something like that. We all have been there many times and we rarely have someone say something to us. I myself have been there 6 times in 2 months and some of those days sretching 9 - 10 hours and cops see me but don't say a thing. She even commented on the scanners "Those things can pick up airband".

Ryan, "How did you get those frequencies, Did Radio Shack Program those frequencies in or did you". LOL

MD11LuxuryLinr

Mon May 24, 2004 10:13 am

Laugh out loud  Laugh out loud  Laugh out loud

Hey Ed.. Nice signature! I'm so flattered. Big grin

smcmac32msn

Mon May 24, 2004 10:14 am

I'm from Wisconsin, so this might be a dumb question, but, are Scanners 'illegal' in Pennsylvania?

I spot at KUNU (Juneau, WI) and KMSN (Madison, WI) and have my scanner with me all the time. Of course I have police frequencies programmed in also, since I got the freqs 3 years ago in school.
Hey Obama, keep the change! I want my dollar back.

MD11LuxuryLinr

Mon May 24, 2004 10:21 am

~"Scanners 'illegal' in Pennsylvania?"~

Nope.. at least, not to my knowledge. The police didn't take them. We were told that we can WATCH airplanes, but we can't use any type of electronic equipment, like video or regular cameras.. and I guess scanners too. The police woman just had a huge bug up her ass and wanted to get off by bossing around a bunch of people doing nothing wrong.. Bitch.  Insane

[Edited 2004-05-24 03:22:23]

Go3Team

Mon May 24, 2004 10:23 am

I bought a scanner a few monthes ago, and find it quite informative of whats going on. Have not been hassled since I bought it, so I don't know what to expect yet.
Yay Pudding!

planespotting

Mon May 24, 2004 10:24 am

hey Smcmac32msn, where do you spot at around MSN? I mostly am familiar with the GA side of the airport and there aren't that many good places that give you a good shot of much. I'm from dubuque and have flown into the GA side a lot but haven't had much time to explore around MSN. does the cargo ramp have much accessability?
Do you like movies about gladiators?

NIKV69

Mon May 24, 2004 10:28 am

Don't these police have anything better to do ? This is ridiculous!
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

smcmac32msn

Mon May 24, 2004 10:40 am

No electronic equipment??? WTF!

Planespotting: I work on the GA side. I ususally go down to the approach end of 36 (Anderson St) or Hwy 51. I love the Anderson St. end when the 16's aren't taking off. The Cargo ramp is kind secluded here, even the East Ramp, you lose sight of the aircraft landing 36 when they drop below the military base to the west. I'd say, if you wanna come up, go up to County CV.

[Edited 2004-05-24 03:41:40]

DeltaMD11

Mon May 24, 2004 10:41 am

Dan,
That was me who told you to keep going and that it was a bad day  Big grin Ahh they didn't do anything to us. Took my drivers license, and they filed out reports on each of us. I was cited for (and I quote from the report) "watching airplanes with binoculars". The stupid cop picks up one of the scanners and goes: "This thing picks up airband? WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?" Three of us all at the same time: "You can get them at Radio Shack!". It was great, she looked like a real horses ass. We had a blast up on the roof of the parking garage. Hence this pic (sorry, distorted because of sizing in the thread).

Ze Germans are coming!

Unfortunately I don't think it's a.net quality because of the haze, but nonetheless it's a neat shot.
Too often we ... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

smcmac32msn

Mon May 24, 2004 10:43 am

watching airplanes with binoculars

I hope you didn't get a fine for this.

MD11LuxuryLinr

Mon May 24, 2004 10:44 am

Yeah, Bry.. That is a great shot. Unfortunately, it was like 100 degrees outside. Is that RWY 26 at the bottom?

DeltaMD11

Mon May 24, 2004 10:46 am

Oh and did I mention while these two cops are there filing out reports on each of us down the road a piece the dirtbikers and ATV'ers were doing wheelies in the road and were blocking traffic. Some lady pulled up in a Honda and yells to the officers while they're doing the reports: "Excuse me officer. You better get down the road, the dirtbikers are blocking the road." In reply, "I will just as soon as I'm done here maam." So once we're all finished, we get into the cars to start heading over to the parking garage and the police SUV pulls out last beghind our string of cars. We go under the overpass and there were dirtbikers EVERYWHERE. The cops come up the road about 20 seconds behind us and we're looking back and they're just scattering like ants. RUN FOR THE HILLS! They all fly in everywhich direction (all 50 of them). Shows you how assinine the police are. Some lady could be getting murdered down the road and they're busy filing reports on teenagers for looking at airplanes with binoculars and taking pictures of them.
Too often we ... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

PHLapproach

Mon May 24, 2004 10:50 am

No, there are no PA scanner laws to my knowledge either same with NJ. But in NY it is illegal and im sure CA. Ry, she also said we couldn't use Binocs. She only wrote "Watching Airplanes with Binoculars" on our Philadelphia Police Department Files. Nothing about cameras. So I can use my 20/20 eyes, but I may not use Binoculars which just magnify. Maybe she was thinking they could be those new ones with cameras. Oh no, nevermind she must be to stupid and ignorant to know about them or MAYBE she lives in Kensington! (She looked it)

nonrevman

Mon May 24, 2004 10:51 am

but we can't use any type of electronic equipment, like video or regular cameras

So if I had shown up with my Nikon FM10, I would have been alright?

I was cited for (and I quote from the report) "watching airplanes with binoculars"

I would love to take a citation like that to court and have the plaintiff and judge try to explain to me exactly which law was broken. If someone lived near the airport and watched the planes with binoculars (which incidentally are NOT electronic), would they also receive a citation?

Anyways, glad I don't live in Philadelphia.

DeltaMD11

Mon May 24, 2004 10:53 am

Nobody received fines. They just took our driver's licenses and ran the numbers to see if we had any warrants (psshht) and then they pulled each of us aside individually to ask our AB / Sinchonri (K-16) (SSN / RKSM), South Korea">SSN's and questioning the people with scanners about where they got them and taking serials numbers down. Wasn't a big deal really. What we got from it was that supposedly due to terrorist threats, we're not allowed to have binoculars, cameras, or scanners when watching airplanes. But we can stop and watch them as much as we want otherwise.

Yeah that's 26 down there Ry.

DeltaMD11

Mon May 24, 2004 10:54 am

Double post, sorry! Above that should be S S N's...that damn auto acronym feature gets in the way sometimes.

[Edited 2004-05-24 03:55:30]

smcmac32msn

Mon May 24, 2004 10:55 am

I was cited for (and I quote from the report) "watching airplanes with binoculars"

I still hope you didn't get a fine for it. And even if you didn't, you should take it to court to get it expunged from your records. Just give this website to the judge and have him use the search page to see how many hundreds of pictures have been taken there without a problem!

Go3Team

Mon May 24, 2004 10:56 am

So, is it an actual citation where you are charged? Or just a warning/information card? Seems to me that it was her time of the month.
Yay Pudding!

UAL Bagsmasher

It's not just PHL either. ORD is notorious for hating spotters.

FutureFO

PHL PD evidentally have nothing better to do or was it Airport PD or Philly Pd that was harassing you guys?? I hope that some of you guys make it down to FL to see what crap we have to deal with down here for spotting at least at MCO. TPA is awesome at letting spotters and photographers have their fun. Once the day comes to where we all have ID's like in the UK for spotting. Then life will be somewhat easier hopefully.

Sean from MCO
I Don't know where I am anymore

nonrevman

Mon May 24, 2004 10:59 am

What we got from it was that supposedly due to terrorist threats, we're not allowed to have binoculars, cameras, or scanners when watching airplanes

If I were you, it might be prudent to find out exactly where this "rule" is in writing.

DeltaMD11

Mon May 24, 2004 11:02 am

I don't know exactly what kind of report it was. Was a white form that had all of my personal data on it from my drivers license as well as she took my soc. sec. number. I think what they do is put them on file and if you're stopped by them again down there then they'll really lay into you. We weren't charged with anything, just were told to move on and they didn't want to see us back there anytime today. As far as I know, Future FO, the Airport Police are Philadelphia Police offciers, just at the Airport Precinct (unless someone knows otherwise?).

rthrbeflying86

Mon May 24, 2004 11:04 am

After I left you guys I drove about 100 yards further and just watched there with my handheld for a while. I hung around til about 3:30, met Paul Kanagie, but left. Thats too bad you all went to D/E garage, I was really looking forward to chatting it up with you guys.

Anyway, until next time.

Dan
I'd rather be flying.

MD11LuxuryLinr

Mon May 24, 2004 11:05 am

Yeah.. When it was MY turn to talk to the lovely police.. errr... women, they asked which frequencies I had in my scanner and such. I told her I had both tower frequencies, plus a bunch of others. Then she asked: "What other ones?" I told her that I had just about all of the PHL frequencies, plus a couple NY Centre ones..

A definite highlight of my time with the officers:

PMS Officer: "Who programmed these frequencies in this thing for you? Did Radioshack do it for you or did you do it?"

Me: "I did it"

PMS Officer: "Where did you get all these frequencies?"

Me: "The PHL website"

Bitch..  Big grin

DeltaMD11

Mon May 24, 2004 11:08 am

Dan,
It's a shame that you only had the chance to see us with the Buffalo that I am now going to refer to as the "Inquisition". Maloy is a beasty woman, isn't she? We hadn't thought of Plan B (going to the parking garage) until 5 minutes after you left. Sorry! We had a blast up there. Next time man.

BishopOfPHL

Mon May 24, 2004 11:14 am

Hey guys....

I'm new on a.net and was planning on stopping by the meet-up to say hi, but right when I was going to (right after the 2:00 BA 747 landed) I noticed everyone's favorite menopausal bitch was hassling everyone, so I drove on (I was the dude in the white Saab that drove by soon after 2pm).

It blows my mind that those dirtbikes and ATV's get away with what they do down there and this cop is concerned about "watching airplanes with binoculars". Love to see my Philly wage tax go to such great use. Asinine.

Anyway, hopefully next spotters' meet-up I'll be able to come by. I usually stop by Sunday afternoons when I can to see some of the heavies come in.

Steve

By the way....since it's technically Del. County down at the other end of the airport, do Tinicum Twp (or whatever it is there) police ever bother spotters watching planes come in on the 9's? Just curious. I know there are a lot more "no parking/stopping" signs down there, but plenty of places to legally pull over and walk over to the end of 9R.

rthrbeflying86

Mon May 24, 2004 11:14 am

Great...just tell me all about the blast that you had.  Smile

By the way, I always listen with my handheld radio (that has a push-to-talk). I'm a licensed pilot, but is it illeagal to eavesdrop with a radio that can also transmit?

Dan
I'd rather be flying.

MD11LuxuryLinr

Mon May 24, 2004 11:19 am

If you actually transmitted on a frequency and you weren't flying an airplane in the vicinity.. heh. That's a NO NO.. Don't do it  Big grin

USAFHummer

Mon May 24, 2004 11:20 am

Sorry that I couldn't make it down there today, and sorry to see that Philadelphia International Airport's finest have again shown no sense towards av. enthusiasts...glad to see that despite the inconvenience ya'll made some damn good lemonade out of some sour lemons...

Greg
Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru

goingboeing

Mon May 24, 2004 11:26 am

I was busted at MCI a couple of years ago. They "detained" me for about a half hour while two police cars and a paddy wagon showed up. The cop was questioning the legality of my scanner there. I told him (them) I wasn't trying to be a smart aleck, but I've had a scanner for over 30 years with no problems. They took drivers license, social security, wanted to know where I worked (a government agency) and told me that if there were any unusual incidents, I would be brought in for questioning. When I asked if there were any places I could watch planes, I was told to go to the terminal. Trouble is, you really can't SEE anything from the terminals.

rthrbeflying86

Mon May 24, 2004 11:26 am

That's a NO NO.. Don't do it

Not to worry, I already knew that. They do actually make us learn the rules before giving us our certificates... Big grin
I'd rather be flying.

cicadajet

Mon May 24, 2004 11:27 am

Its news to me if Scanners are illegal in New York. I believe they *are* legal in New York.

However, in New Jersey, someone did (reportedly) get a "ticket" for ................................"taking pictures of planes".

And not even on airport property.
That should be interesting to see how it unfolds.

MD11LuxuryLinr

Mon May 24, 2004 11:32 am

Dan,

If your just listening with your handheld transmitter/receiver, I don't see why it would be illegal. If you were caught with it at, say, one of our PHL gatherings, it may lead to some trouble.  Big grin

wagz

Mon May 24, 2004 11:38 am

Hey Ed, that's an awesome sig! Leave it to Ry to come up with the good lines.

For anyone that's intrested, here are two vids from our afternoon on the E Parking Garage Deck. Note, both of these are over 30 MB each. Broadband users should have no problem downloading them, but dialup users, download at your risk.
http://aviation.movie-host.net//index.php?direction=0&order=&directory=PHL%20Vids%20-%205-23-04&

Sorry, the forum software doesn't like that link, so you'll have to copy and paste it. Photos can be found at http://www.simaholic.com/phl/phlpics.htm.

Dan, so you met the infamous Paul Kanagie. I've never actually met the guy, but I do contribute to his Yahoo PHL Spotters group. I was wondering whether the "dynamic duo" would hassle him today.

Joe
I think Big Foot is blurry, Its not the photographers fault. Theres a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside

kcrwflyer

Mon May 24, 2004 11:44 am

im from CRW and dont know what your talking about but to the police officer, BEEYIATCH!!!!!!

Go3Team

Mon May 24, 2004 11:48 am

Here is the actual link to the vids the < and the > screw it up for some reason.

DSCF0022.AVI

DSCF0023.AVI

Edit: Interesting vids btw, You got any of the clowns you were with on tape? hehe

[Edited 2004-05-24 05:02:51]
Yay Pudding!

WindowSeat

Mon May 24, 2004 12:01 pm

Guys, finally got home at 10.30pm. Ryan, boy, are you upset over that beeyatch? And rightfully so! As she was checking our IDs here came Speed bird! Crap!. Nonetheless, I had a great time and I have some really cool clips from today. I looked up the E170 clip and could not stop laughing...it is hilarious. I'll get it up on my website tomorrow. Too tired tonight.

I'd do this again anytime!

cheers

p.s Curt, thanks for the pizza,man and guys, I had way too much soda left over.

I'm all in favour of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards.

wagz

Mon May 24, 2004 12:12 pm

I beleive Curt (Concord997) has us all on film, or rather compact flash card. He took a few group shots of us standing at the ledge overlooking terminal D and E. I might be hosting some shots for him, so I'll try and put up the group shot with captions of who is who. We're quite a motely crew.
I think Big Foot is blurry, Its not the photographers fault. Theres a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside

Go3Team

Mon May 24, 2004 12:17 pm

Gonna have to do this again, so I can plan ahead.  Smile
Yay Pudding!

asuflyer05

Mon May 24, 2004 12:21 pm

I know this isn't exactly what you guys were doing, but I guess it is similar.

No Photos Please: Watch Where you Point

"Is there a a rule against taking pictures of airplanes at the gate? Several readers asked us after they were stopped from snapping pictures in airport waiting areas. In one case, a passenger on a Delta flight in Newark was told by an airline employee that taking photos was forbidden because the gate is a "security area." We asked both Delta and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) about it, and both said there was no such rule. TSA spokeswoman Lauren Stover said the idea that you couldn't record an image of a plane was 'ridiculous,' and added, 'We all know what planes look like from the outsude.' But what if an airline employee demands that you put the camera away? My opinion: Better to do what you're told. -- C.E.

From the April 2004 edition of National Geographic Traveler Magazine.

j_hallgren

Mon May 24, 2004 3:49 pm

So you guys were just out "bird watching" and those darn planes keep getting in the way...maybe that approach might be better?
COBOL - Not a dead language yet!

PHLBOS

Mon May 24, 2004 8:34 pm

Guys,

I didn't see this thread until after I posted my 'Where were you guys reply?' on the original spotter's thread. During my 3 hour stint on Hog Island Road yesterday, I saw several cop cars (post Ford PIs and Explorers) drive by me several times without incident. I also saw a lot of wild ATV riders along the road as well. As I stated earlier, there was a mass ATV gathering north of 8-26.

When I finally decided to head home, another police car drove by me heading towards UPS (I was facing the Fort Mifflin intersection and tunnel). I drove along Fort Mifflin Road heading towards Enterprise Ave. at a leisurely rate, when all of a sudden, this cop car starts approaching me very fast with its lights on. I naturally pull over to let him go by but he stops right behind me.

The officer, a black gentlemen by the name of Officer Snow approaches me and asks me if there's anything wrong because he saw me stopped along the road earlier. I politely responded that I had no car trouble but I stopped to watch some planes land. He asked me if I was a pilot, to which I replied no but I am somewhat of an aviation enthusiast. He asked me what type of planes I liked and I gave him a few examples (717, 757, 767, etc.). He then asked me how often I come out here. I truthfully told him sporadically since 1990, when I first moved down here from the Boston area. I even told him I was involved in a lot of the various building and construction projects at PHL through my job. He noticed the binoculars in my car and asked about them to which I replied that they're and old set from my grandfather's they still work. He did not ask me to demonstrate them.

Officer Snow did ask me for my license, registration & insurance card. I was able to give him the latter 2 right then and there but when I told him that my driver's license was in my wallet in the trunk of my car, he told me that he didn't need to see it. He looked over my registration & insurance card, then handed it back to me and told me to have a nice day and left without incident.

He proceeded north on Fort Mifflin Road, turned left on Enterprise Ave. then turned off at Executive Ave. (the street before the Island Ave. bend) to make a U-turn. I just proceeded to Island Ave. and unto I-95 South for home.

While I now can see that my being stood up was not intentional, I would suggest that if there is a future spotter's meeting and the location changes from the street to the garage (due to police or whatever), you might want to state that in your post. You guys were obviously at the garage at the same time I was at the Wagner tree. Had I known you were at the garage, I definitely would've caught up and met you. I had cooler load of bottled water in anticipation of the heat ready for the taking.

Regarding any police harassment you may have incurred, you may want to send a complaint letter to BOTH Charles Isdell (Director of DOA) AND Police Commissioner Sylvester Johnson. That'll more likely give you some better results than just talking about it on a web-site forum.

Just my 2 cents.

Chris

BTW, thanks for the photo post, I now know who to look for in the future.

"TransEastern! You'll feel like you've never left the ground because we treat you like dirt!" SNL Parady ad circa 1981

US AIRWAYS

Mon May 24, 2004 9:56 pm

Man, do I always miss all the fun!!!! I've actually been up here in KBUF territory for the weekend. Unfortunatley I had a great aunt that died, so we had to fly up for the service. Hopefully one of these days I'll get to meet all you guys. I was reading about a DC trip in the other post. I'm down there quite often so let me know if you guys are gonna make the trek down.

Jonathan
Go Eagles!

PHLBOS

Mon May 24, 2004 10:34 pm

By the way....since it's technically Del. County down at the other end of the airport, do Tinicum Twp (or whatever it is there) police ever bother spotters watching planes come in on the 9's? Just curious. I know there are a lot more "no parking/stopping" signs down there, but plenty of places to legally pull over and walk over to the end of 9R.

Steve,

Since the Hog Island Road extension opened a year or 2 ago, it is usually patrolled by Philadelphia Police. Back when the road was just a measly service road with a fence over at UPS (everone could literally drive around it then), Tinicum Township would patrol it. I guess since it serves as an airport perimeter road, Philadelphia Police (maybe by agreement) can patrol the road. Pennsylvania is known for having local township and borough cops cross-over jurisdictions.

Incidentally the 'No Parking' signs were not in the original design documents for the roadway (I have a copy of those plans in the office). They were posted later (I'm not sure as towards when).

3 years ago on a Saturday, when I had to take measurements of the security gates at the 9R end for a fence replacement contract I was working on. Yes, I was working on a Saturday. When I parked my car along the service road (to walk towards the fence) a Tinicum cop stopped by. I played it safe by going to his car, showing him my business card and half-size site plan and told him what my intentions were. He told me to carry on. Mind you this was months before 9/11 and the new road opening. If I were to do this now, I probably would've been arrested. Fortunately, if I had to do a work-related site-visit again; I would probably inform the engineering branch of the DOA and have an agency escort with me.

As I stated in the original PHL spotters meeting thread, I did discover a place to see 9R landings away from the perimeter road but still close enough to see the plane's registration number without using binoculars. I was there for several hours on May 8 and never did I see a Tinicum Twp. cop.

"TransEastern! You'll feel like you've never left the ground because we treat you like dirt!" SNL Parady ad circa 1981

tjwgrr

Mon May 24, 2004 10:36 pm

Somethin's gotta change in this country.... such misdirected efforts. A group of innocent spotters is harassed at PHL, meanwhile an infrared motion detection/ triggering device is found on the tracks in a rail yard in west Philadelphia. The average street cop is clueless. We MUST get a whole lot smarter in the war on terrorism. Let's worry about the 400,000 lost/ stolen US passports floating around the world and stop worrying so much about a 16 year old kid with a scanner and a pair of binoculars....
Direct KNOBS, maintain 2700' until established on the localizer, cleared ILS runway 26 left approach.

PHLBOS

Tue May 25, 2004 1:25 am

After I left you guys I drove about 100 yards further and just watched there with my handheld for a while. I hung around til about 3:30, met Paul Kanagie, but left. Thats too bad you all went to D/E garage, I was really looking forward to chatting it up with you guys.

Dan,

Where abouts were you? I was near the Wagner tree, near the 'Tunnel 1/2 mile' sign along Hog Island Road (in a dark green Crown Vic.) during most of my stay. I did drive around a little bit to see if there any a.net spotters around. At one point, I was looking for the metallic green Toyota that was mentioned in the original thread belonging to Paul Kanagie. The only cars (not vans or suvs) I saw along the road was a red Ford Contour, a dark green Acura Integra (older model) 4 door, and what looked like a black Honda Civic 2 door.

Shortly after F9 Flight 448 came in, I briefly moved over to where GMC Yukon, a white Chevy van and a grey-blue Honda Civic 4 door were parked. A couple of guys had couple of transmitters. I asked one of them what type of bird was on the F9 tail. One guy told me what it was. After that, they got in their vehicles and left.

You might've been right under my nose.

Cleco

Tue May 25, 2004 1:33 am

Hey,

I wear glasses...do I have to take them off when I go spotting?
EMBRY-RIDDLE BABY