vatveng

Independence Air TV Spots

Sat May 29, 2004 7:09 pm

I just saw my first Independence Air TV commercial... nothing special. There are actually two, both with the exact same video but two different announcers. The two commercials are voiced by James Carville and Mary Matalin.

I don't think they're airing nationally, but they are on locally. Here in the Norfolk Va area if you want to catch the Mary Matalin version it is scheduled to air today (Saturday 5/29) at 6:28pm just before NBC Nightly News.

On a related note, for those of you in the US that have not yet seen the 7E7 commercial, it is scheduled nationally to run on Sunday (5/30) during Meet The Press. If you don't catch it this week it usually runs at least 2 out of 3 weeks on MTP.

UN_B732

RE: Independence Air TV Spots

Sat May 29, 2004 9:07 pm

You don't have an idea of when this is on Tuesday night? I'm going to be in the DC area; so I'd love to see it.
-Mr. X
What now?

vatveng

RE: Independence Air TV Spots

Sat May 29, 2004 9:25 pm

Sorry, I don't work in DC, I can only tell you about Norfolk. But it seems that they're only buying time during the local newscasts, so catch the news and you might see it. Here in ORF they are only running a couple of times a day.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos