mpoellot

Lufthansa´s New Bus-Class Seat

Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:35 pm

A friend of mine just sent me an email and reported that LH passengers are not that happy with the carrier´s new business class seats because they have mechanical problems.

Is this true ? Please comment.

Michael

acidradio
Crew

RE: Lufthansa´s New Bus-Class Seat

Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:41 pm

What kind of mechanical problems? The seats aren't folding up backwards on people and crushing them, are they?
Ich haben zwei Platzspielen und ein Microphone

cx123

Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:44 pm

Or is it because it is NOT comfortable???

ualonghaul

Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:28 pm

I thought it was comfortable. The leather is still a bit stiff, but i think it will soften up. I had no mech. problems on mine. I could see the recline feature breaking, it didnt seem like it was all that robustly engineered.

I still wish it was a TRUE FLAT BED. None of this slanted crap, i want totally flat. Although the TV is nice and all that, i would still choose UA first over LH business. Even though the UA First is aging already, nothing beats a flat seat. Of course i would take many of the other biz beds before LH, such as BA, SQ (even though it is slanted, it is is nice and wide), etc.

Maybe they will rip them out and make them flat, that would be sweet.

ChrisZRH

Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:37 am

well i gess everybody's having problems the first month installing a totally new seat on their planes, Swiss had the same problems on their A340... so that's a bit normal, isn't it?
Christian Galliker - AirTeamImages