HALFA
Topic Author

Cool Airport Webcam Website

Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:57 am

I came upon this website today and thought it was worth sharing. There are several live shots of different airports throughout the world with most of them in the Western US but several in Europe as well as Australia. From Bergen, Norway to LAX, PDX, SEA, SMF. CPH and St. Moritz.
Have a look:
http://www.alaska.net/~spdskatr/topairportcams.htm

Aloha
HA J Class Lie flats, coming soon to a plane near you........

HALFA
Topic Author

RE: Cool Airport Webcam Website

Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:57 pm

I've been watching these webcams now for a couple of days and was wondering if anyone knows where the Flughafen Bielefeld in Germany is and the Bankstown Airport in Australia? I haven't heard of either. Also, the airport in St. Moritz, Switzerland is surrounded by snow capped mountains. Is this airport at a high elevation? The snow level looks quite low.

Aloha
HA J Class Lie flats, coming soon to a plane near you........

jsmith

Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:24 pm

HALFA

Bankstown Airport is in Sydney Australia (south west of the city centre). Bankstown is a suburb in Sydney.

It is a mostly general aviation airfield (but a very busy one).

terminal688

Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:47 pm

I allways search for aviation webcams i found a fiew greater once that are Streamming live) but not the webcam once where you see a new image every 60's or there for...

I will sure to see if i can fine my folder of that website.. it sure shows germany and some usa International airports of live stream cam (outside where the planes stops and all of that action.. allso you can hear live sounds with the stream cam... interesting stuff.,
will inform use all soon
cheers