montenegro

I Saw ATA's 757 At Napoli?

Wed Feb 16, 2000 11:03 pm

Dear friends I have been yoesterday to Napoli due to some business facts and somewhere around 09.30 am CET I saw a B757 from ATA taking of? What does that plane did at Naples, where ATA is operating Naples from? I'm curious.

Thnaks

RE: I Saw ATA's 757 At Napoli?

Wed Feb 16, 2000 11:59 pm

Hey Montenegro, at work i look up are charters every day and i do see Naples as one of our Destinations, It is a charter Destination within our travel group called Ambassadair, usually alot of "old people" hehe travelling to see the world.. But thats not always old people.  

One ocassion i have seen an L1011-100 operated on the Naples route. Usually the flight originates in KIND and if it is a 757-200 on the route, they make a fuel stop in Azores Islands, If it is the L1011-100, usually goes all the way. Last Naples Flight i looked up which was last week in the charters was Flight #6233. Of course they all change every week depending on charter flight.

But ATA today has a charter from Aukland New Zealand-Denspar Bali Indonesia. It is operated with L1011-500 aircraftr, which i am not surprised, due to being so far away from home. The plane gets the extra range.

Hope that helps..

Thanks
Aaron (ATA)
Denver, Colorado

ATA757

RE: I Saw ATA's 757 At Napoli?

Thu Feb 17, 2000 8:49 pm

ATA is partially a charter airline!

ATAL-1011-500,

Have you seen N186AT around lately???

ATA757

RE: ATA757

Fri Feb 18, 2000 1:35 am

Hey Bud, Nope haven't seen 186AT around only because i work in KDEN, and our L1011's hardly ever come through DEN, but only on ocassion for charter flight. Our last L1011 in was a -500 model and it was N164AT. Was carrying just freight from ONT, thru DEN, then on to KBWI.

and from Sabre this is what i have now ATA is 65% charter and 35% Scheduled.

also for your info i got from work N186AT is L1011-1(50) built in 05/02/74, previously with Delta Airlines as N706DA.

Hope that helps..

Thanks

Aaron(ATA)
Denver, Colorado

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos