GulfAir
Topic Author

Long Transit In KUL - What To Do?

Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:20 pm

Hi there,

I am travelling from AMS - MEL via KUL next week on KL and MH, and have an 8 hour transit in KUL whilst waiting for my connecting flight to Melbourne, Australia.

I didnt realise that the wait was so long and have no idea on what to do whilst I am there, I transitted there for 3 hours on my way to Europe and was bored, what do I do for 8 hours??

Can anyone help me and advise me on what they have done during lengthy transits in KUL??

Thanks heaps

GF.

mas a330

RE: Long Transit In KUL - What To Do?

Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:26 pm

you could take the KL Ekspres to the city and kill a few hours there.

planenutz

Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:58 pm

Take the KLIA Ekpress train to the City Air Terminal. The, hop on the subway, or take a taxi which is cheao and negotiable, to see some sights. Great places include the Islamic Arts Museum and the National Museum Gotta go to KL City shopping center at the foot of the massive Petronas Towers as well as take an elevator ride up one of the towers (tallest buildings in the world). If yo uplan on walking a lot, take pleny of water. It's hot, hot, hot.
Not all who wander are lost....

sllevin

Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:51 am

If you get in during the morning you could take the KLIA Ekspres to KL Sentral, then go to the Petronas Towers and see if you are early enough to get on the Skybridge tour. They are beautiful buildings worth seeing up close.

Steve