muttley35

BA Business Class Seating

Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:04 am

Does anyone have any information regarding the club world seating configurations on BA's 777 aircraft.I know they operate both cradle and flat bed seating but is it a lottery which you get or is certain seating used on particular routes ?

aamd11

RE: BA Business Class Seating

Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:45 am

Depends which airport you fly from.
at LHR I'm sure almost all flights are beds by now..

from LGW it's more of a lottery I reckon, I'd hazzard a guess that North American destinations from both Airports are beds, it is their most important market afterall.

someone else might be able to shed more light..

FlyCaledonian

RE: BA Business Class Seating

Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:07 am

All LHR 777s have the flat beds. Work on the LGW aircraft is in progress. I think from previous threads on here the four class aircraft are being dealt with first, so that would cover IAH, ATL, DFW, BGI and BDA. The remainder will have a three class layout after upgrade (No First) and will serve MCO, TPA, ANU, UVF, GND, TAB and KIN. After that the 767 fleet will be dealt with, all longhaul aircraft getting New Club World, World Traveller Plus and World Traveller (First goes).
Let's Go British Caledonian!