jetpixx

737-200 Parked At FXE

Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:12 am

I was wondering if anyone can tell me about the 737-200 that is parked at Fort Lauderdale-Executive Airport. It has no titles and I believe I've traced it back to having been in services with AeroPeru. I do not have a registration number, as I cannot get that close to see it. Does anyone have any additional information on this, who it belongs to, when it arrived and what airline this plane flew with previously? It appears as if it has had its engines removed. I work near the airfield and can see it from my office every day. I am sure it was quite a sight to see when it first arrived.

Also, does anyone know why Continental Express/Gulfstream International occasionally has their Beech1900D's in through FXE? I find it odd that on occasion, usually after 9-10pm, I see these B1900s landing with Continental Express titles.